Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air

Old Aug 15, 2013, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: michael_v
Pointsplay program is suspended until further notice.
Print Wikipost

Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air

Old Apr 6, 2012, 5:25 am

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
New Delta questions/answers April 6:

How many women are onstage in Peter and the Starcatcher? 1
Caissie Levy did NOT originate the role of Molly (Ghost: The Musical) in London. False
Which of the following is the correct title of the show? Magic/Bird
Who is directing The Lyons on Broadway? Mark Brokaw
Chicago, the musical, is based on a play. True

Excellent website to track question/answer updates: http://inacents.com/audience-rewards...s-play-trivia/

Originally Posted by bksmm
I have one Audience Rewards account with partners added for SPG, Best Buy, Delta, and US Air. I never switch the earning preferences and all of my partner trivia has always posted to the correct partner account.
This is a change from when the program was started. AR initially required different accounts, each with a different email address and each with a different partner (SPG, US, Delta). As has been written, that is no longer necessary. Based on this thread, specifically the comments around the quote above, I called and consolidated my AR 3 accounts into one with all 3 partners listed and Ive not noticed any missing credits since doing so. Also seems easier to log in when answering questions. I used to log into each AR account then link to that partners questions. Now I simply go to one of the questions pages, answer the first question, get prompted for the partner account #, enter it and all seems to go smoothly from that point on.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 8:38 am
GGE

Programs: DL, US, AA, Marriott Silver, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond
Originally Posted by crzn
+1
They had given me 50, then took 20 back & tagged them as being redeemed.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 8:40 am
GGE

Originally Posted by Kooler
Yes, that is the email I got. It had those questions on the email and I clicked a link which took me to the Delta website and the same questions were there. It signed me in so I saw them that way.

My question is. I went to the link in the email below Points Play and it took me to the Audience Rewards website, I think it is called. They have a ton of question on that website in many categories. If I answer questions from any one of those areas do they send the points to Delta too? I have been a member of this website and have answered various questions from it.

Does anybody know if there are certain questions on Audience Rewards if one answers correctly, the points will go to Delta too.
I see I have added some points in my profile for the website, but I do not think those correct answers from the website ever made it to Delta, but I thought maybe certain questions might.

What is "SPG?"

Thanks.
Nope but I answer questions until I get maxxed out every day anyway because it says that once you're some kind of elite in one of the programs you can actually access those points and they become useful.

Sorry for the vague answer but when I'm at the site again and find the precise explanation, I'll update. Might've been on points.com that I read that after adding AR there - it always says I have 0 AR points but then says something about being able to use/access them once I get status..

EDIT - here we go, it's not for miles though, it's for tickets (show tickets) --

Starwood Preferred Guest and Delta SkyMiles Medallion members can redeem points for tickets. Or, transfer miles or points from 10 programs into your Audience Rewards account through our partnership with Points.com.
Here's a good landing page on their site that tells more information about the whole program -

https://www.audiencerewards.com/earn.cfm

Last edited by GGE; Apr 6, 2012 at 8:46 am
Old Apr 6, 2012, 4:52 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Hilton HHonors
Dr.-

How do you get the Delta questions for April 6? I did not get an email. Do you get an emil from Delta with the questions on it?

Thanks
Old Apr 6, 2012, 5:00 pm
GGE

Dr.-

How do you get the Delta questions for April 6? I did not get an email. Do you get an emil from Delta with the questions on it?

Thanks
Sorry to butt in, but I just check the website every day. I type "aud" into my browser and the URLs autofill.. I just hit my down arrow and choose the one for delta, or usairways, or bestbuy, or starwood to check for new questions. Takes all of like 20 seconds for all four.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 6:59 pm

GGE-
I do that and go to audience Rewards but there are so many categories of questions. How do I know they are the ones that Delta will be sending me in an email? the questions that I get once in a blue moon from Delta and AR are in the email itself. I click answer the questions and the Delta.com website opens up, I sign in and the 2 points go directly to my Skymiles account. However when I go to the Audience Rewards website, I have answered questions and have signed in but the points do not go to my Delta account. They go to the account I set-up on the Audience Rewards website, and I have selected Delta as my partner for the points, but only the questions that come in the email from Delta and AR (usually 5 questions) do I get the points, if answered correctly.

Do you know what questions are going to be the 5 that come in the email?

Thanks for your help.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 9:50 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
No, I have never received an email from Delta. I used to check the Audience Rewards (AR) Delta question page (its a favorite) every few days. Then I found http://inacents.com/audience-rewards...s-play-trivia/ and changed to checking that page every few days (as it gives updates for all 4 AR partner program questions/answers). Recently I started using https://www.followthatpage.com/list_pages which automatically checks for changes (usually new questions) to the question page and sends me an email when there are changes.

I find now that when go to the question page shortly after receiving an email as above, I often get to the question pages well before the answers have been posted anywhere. I do that in search of the elusive (occasional, transient, brass ring like) 20 point questions (been doing 3 programs for 9 months, have only ever had ONE 20 point question, havent even heard about a 20 pointer for 2-3 months, they may be a thing of the past). When I see there is no 20 pointer, I dont even bother to answer. I wait until inacents.com posts the answers (or I see the answers here) and then return to answer the questions. It takes me a few seconds to check for a 20 pointer and then 2 minutes at a later time to answer the questions. I presume that if I did ever see a 20 pointer, it would be prior to answers being posted anywhere so Id probably have to spend 2 minutes Googling the question/answer.

How do I know they are the ones that Delta will be sending me in an email?
I am completely unfamiliar with emailed questions from Delta (or SPG or US Air or AR). I suggest trying my process as above or GGEs process also above. You can check your Delta account a 3-4 days (usual time for miles to post) and youll see if the miles have credited appropriately. I could care less about AR points, after 9 months doing 3 programs I have about 750 AR points and that includes 200 goodwill in compensation for their small mistake when merging my 3 different account a month or 2 ago. You need ate least 7500 for a show ticket and 1500 for a show poster or some other merchandise reward. I do it for the fun of it and to prolong the expiration of my US Air and SPG points.

What is "SPG?"
SPG is Starwoods Preferred Guest, their loyalty program.

BTW, I just logged into my AR account. I never looked before but there is an account history page there that will display all partner miles and points earned. I have about 200 different entries of 2 miles or points each for 3 different AR partners.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 12:44 am

USAir Apr. 8

Jersey Boys premiere
San Diego

Ashley Wallen has worked with many pop stars
True

Both Bolgers went to the University of Michigan
True

Who plays Larry Bird
Tug Cooker

"When Your Mind's Made Up" has two versions in Once
True

Linda Lavin was not in
Seminar
Old Apr 8, 2012, 1:35 am

BB Apr. 8

Jersey Boys songs does Frankie Valli's character NOT
December 1963 (Oh, What a Night)

first song that "Guy" and "Girl" sing together in Once
Falling Slowly

Celia Keenan-Bolger is from
Detroit

what year does Magic/Bird begin

The Lyons is a musical
False

Josh Young went to
Syracuse
Old Apr 8, 2012, 2:38 am

Thanks Hangover the quick points.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 6:50 pm

Anybody know what the latest questions from Delta are?
Is "How many women are onstage in Peter and the Starcatcher?" one of the latest?

Thanks!

I am still confused on how you know when Delta and AR release questions.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 7:08 pm

Anybody know what the latest questions from Delta are?
Is "How many women are onstage in Peter and the Starcatcher?" one of the latest?

Thanks!

I am still confused on how you know when Delta and AR release questions.
post #376 has the latest delta questions. I don't think there is any way to know when they are released other than checking the audience rewards site periodically. I prefer to let someone else do that and I just follow this thread or there are various websites that post the answers. I think they are released on a regular schedule like every 10 days or something like that but the people posting the questions probably know more exactly.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 7:29 pm

Originally Posted by samdori
post #376 has the latest delta questions. I don't think there is any way to know when they are released other than checking the audience rewards site periodically. I prefer to let someone else do that and I just follow this thread or there are various websites that post the answers. I think they are released on a regular schedule like every 10 days or something like that but the people posting the questions probably know more exactly.
Sam-When I go to the AR website I have no idea what area to go to. They have a ton of questions, and I only receive 5 or 6 when I get an email from Delta with the latest questions on it (if I do get one. That seems to be an issue. I am not sure why, but I miss about 50% of the emails for some reason) Anyway, since I am not getting all the emails with the questions on them, I thought I would try to go to the AR website, but I have no idea which questions get the Delta points. I set up an account on AR and the points go there, but never make it to my account on Delta.com. I only get the points on my Delta SkyMiles account (if I answer the questions that come in the email correctly).
Old Apr 8, 2012, 8:59 pm

Kooler,

I strongly suggest you ignore any questions you get via email. Since you seem mainly interested in Delta, this website ( https://www.audiencerewards.com/delta/trivia.cfm ) is the place to see and answer the most recent Delta questions which come out about once a week or so. This website ( http://inacents.com/audience-rewards...s-play-trivia/ ) is the place to see the most recent questions AND answers and also links to the questions pages for all 4 AR partner programs. If you want to receive a notification via email that the Delta questions have changed I suggest registering the Delta page above at https://www.followthatpage.com/. It's that simple. Ive never received a question via email and Ive been doing 3 of the AR partner programs for about 9 months each.
Old Apr 9, 2012, 1:25 am

SPG Apr. 9

Anne L. Nathan, of Once, has NOT been in
Billy Elliot

What beverage How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
coffee

introduced Bob Gaudio to the other members
Joe Pesci

What Broadway favorite stars in Nice Work if You Can Get It
Kelli O'Hara

Who plays Magic Johnson
Kevin Daniels

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.