Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air

Old Aug 15, 2013, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: michael_v
Pointsplay program is suspended until further notice.
Print Wikipost

Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air

Old Mar 18, 2012, 3:35 pm

I have one Audience Rewards account with partners added for SPG, Best Buy, Delta, and US Air. I never switch the earning preferences and all of my partner trivia has always posted to the correct partner account.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by bksmm
I have one Audience Rewards account with partners added for SPG, Best Buy, Delta, and US Air. I never switch the earning preferences and all of my partner trivia has always posted to the correct partner account.
+1
Old Mar 18, 2012, 4:25 pm

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
Originally Posted by lpatron
When I first started using Audience Rewards last year during the US Air Grand Slam I had that happen (answered questions and received no airline miles because it was pointing to another program). They might have fixed that issue, but just to be safe I manually change my earnings preference between question sets.
I always make sure I log out by following the link on the bottom of the questions page that says "powered by Audience Rewards" or something similar. Then, when I start the next set of questions and attempt to answer the first one, the login page pops up. When you log in, it will automatically switch your earning preferences to the program whose questions you're answering. I do this for my, my wife's, and my son's account, and never had a problem of getting 10-12 miles (and show points), depending on whether it's a 5- or 6-question set, post to all three programs we use (DL, US, and SPG).
Old Mar 18, 2012, 4:29 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, AA GLD
Originally Posted by akcae
I always make sure I log out by following the link on the bottom of the questions page that says "powered by Audience Rewards" or something similar. Then, when I start the next set of questions and attempt to answer the first one, the login page pops up. When you log in, it will automatically switch your earning preferences to the program whose questions you're answering. I do this for my, my wife's, and my son's account, and never had a problem of getting 10-12 miles (and show points), depending on whether it's a 5- or 6-question set, post to all three programs we use (DL, US, and SPG).
Not to beat a dead horse, but I've never had to logout and back in again; you should try it
Old Mar 18, 2012, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by rob_flies_ua
Not to beat a dead horse, but I've never had to logout and back in again; you should try it
LOL I need to, since I answer for three different accounts for each program.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 6:04 pm

Originally Posted by bksmm
Thanks for the advice. I have just consolidated all my accounts into one. First I removed the partner numbers from the accounts I will no longer use and then I was able to add them all into one account. Then I went back and redid the trivia questions that hadn't posted yet using my primary account.
Old Mar 19, 2012, 5:53 am
Suspended

SPG 3-19

Which performer earned a Tony Award for his performance in Million Dollar Quartet?
Levi Kreis

What is the male lead's name in Once?
Trick question - we never learn his name.

Who is playing the leading man in Leap of Faith?
Raul Esparza

Who is the director of the revival of Evita?
Michael Grandage

True or False? Evita has no children in it.
False

(Props to desamo on MP for posting these.)
Old Mar 26, 2012, 3:29 pm
Suspended

Delta 3-26

The director of the current revival of Evita is also the artistic director of what theatre?
Donmar Warehouse

All but which of the following people appeared in the movie version of Newsies?
Val Kilmer

Dave Stewart of the Ghost writing team worked with what 80's group?
Eurythmics

A cover of what Four Seasons song was on pop radio stations in the last few years?
Beggin

What's the name of the song/dance that Roxie and Velma perform at the end of Chicago?
Hot Honey Rag

(h/t to Paolo Scuri for posting answers on MP)
Old Mar 27, 2012, 6:05 am

BB 3/27

Michael Grandage is
British

Courtney Balan, of Rated P For Parenthood,
Funny Girl

Newsies was released in

Ghost, the Musical uses projections frequently
True

earned a Tony Award for his performance in Million Dollar Quartet
Levi Kreis

The Lion King premiere in the US
its NOT Chicago
Old Mar 27, 2012, 6:09 am

Originally Posted by HangingOver
The Lion King premiere in the US
its NOT Chicago
Minneapolis
Old Mar 28, 2012, 6:41 am

New US Trivia 3/28

In How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, what is JB Biggleys secret hobby?
Knitting

Which of the following shows has Kristin (Kristen) Blodgette not worked on?
Billy Elliot

What theatre is Jesus Christ Superstar playing at?
Neil Simon Theatre

Rated P For Parenthood marks how many shows Courtney Balan has been a part of at the Westside Theatre?

True or False? While Disney is involved with the stage musical version of Newsies, it was not involved in the movie version.
False

What is Mollys last name in Ghost?
Jensen
Old Mar 29, 2012, 5:49 am

SPG 3/29

Mother Superior's song in Act II
Haven't Got a Prayer

reprise ends the musical version of Once
Falling Slowly

character sings the opening song in Jesus Christ Superstar
Judas

How many people are on stage during Rated P for Parenthood

Andrew Keenan-Bolger, of Newsies, is a co-founder of
Submissions Only
Old Mar 29, 2012, 7:25 am

Great way to extend the life of expiring points! Love this tactic! Love this thread!
Old Mar 30, 2012, 3:18 am

Programs: One Pass, BAEC, AA
I needed to extend the expiry of SPG points, and by using the very handy search came across this thread. I answered 5 questions on Mar 26 and also 5 question today, so I see I now have 20 Starpoints.

I note on the SPG/Audience Rewards site, it says it takes 4-6 weeks for the points to be added to the SPG account.

I would appreciate if current users of Audience Rewards for SPG points could advise their experience - is it actually 4-6 weeks? Or shorter perhaps?
Old Mar 30, 2012, 5:46 am

Programs: Cutting down :-(
Originally Posted by forextrader
I needed to extend the expiry of SPG points, and by using the very handy search came across this thread. I answered 5 questions on Mar 26 and also 5 question today, so I see I now have 20 Starpoints.

I note on the SPG/Audience Rewards site, it says it takes 4-6 weeks for the points to be added to the SPG account.

I would appreciate if current users of Audience Rewards for SPG points could advise their experience - is it actually 4-6 weeks? Or shorter perhaps?
It usually takes four to five days for SPG points to show. I don't remember the last debate on using non-stays to extend SPG points, but it used to be that it didn't work. You should check in the SPG forum.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.