Up to 3000 free AA miles

Subscribe
https://secure.fly.aa.com/emailpromo/

Begins July 7, 2011, and ends at 11:59 A.M. CDT September 6, 2011
Participants can either (i) become a new subscriber to one or more of the following email products: AAdvantage eSummary®, AAirmail®, Net SAAver Fares®, AAdvantage® Promotions, and AAVacations® Travel Picks; OR (ii) set and/or modify the online preferences associated with their AAdvantage® account, and be eligible to receive 500 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles for each new unique email subscription and/or online account preference selection or modification made during Offer Period, up to a limit of a maximum of 3,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles (“Gift”) Approximate retail value of Gift is $49.75 for each 500 AAdvantage® bonus miles.
To be eligible to receive any Gift, participant must keep each subscription(s) and preferences for a three (3) month period.
Gift will be automatically deposited into the participant’s AAdvantage® account six (6) weeks after the end of each applicable three (3) month email enrollment period.
Participants must be: (i) a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia; (ii) at least 18 years of age; and (iii) an AAdvantage® member as of receipt of offer announcement email and/or direct mail piece. Other conditions and restrictions may apply.
Limit of a maximum of 3,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles per AAdvantage® member as specified above.
Thanks B_R, nice and easy way to earn extra mileage... although not sure if I'll remember to check the account for the bonus miles in 3 months + 6 weeks...
Unfortunately I was already subscribed to all the spam, so the "Appraiser" tool told me I wasn't eligible. But it gave me a good excuse to unsubscribe from all the junk email I get from AA -- they'll have to do another promo in the future to get me back. :-)
thanks!
that was a fun way to pickup 2500 miles
Thanks! Got 1,500 for my account and 3,000 for my wife's
Shame I have to be a US resident!
That was actually pretty sweet, and terribly easy!!

Earned 2,500 miles.
There is already a thread in the AA section . . .

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...age-miles.html
Easiet 1500 miles earned IMHO
Quote: There is already a thread in the AA section . . .

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...age-miles.html
I actually prefer it when someone creates a new thread - I can never be bothered wading through threads with hundreds of pages....
Thanks, OP. Only 2000 points but actually will put me over the next award level for some international tickets for the end of the year.
Quote: I actually prefer it when someone creates a new thread - I can never be bothered wading through threads with hundreds of pages....
Or even seven pages . . . that provide information that might help score the full 3000 points.
3000 miles! Thanks OP!!!!
That was super easy 3,000 for my family. thanks OP!!!!
I wasn't eligible. I am a US resident over 18.

My wife received 1000 miles.^

Thanks OP
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  11