Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

AMEX Business Gold, New Round, New Offer 75K!

AMEX Business Gold, New Round, New Offer 75K!

Old Jun 6, 2011, 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by x712xdamx
This is great!

Is there somewhere on the AMEX site, and other financial institution sites where you can select an option to receive solicited mailings of these offers that you guys are receiving?

I'm worried I selected to NOT receive offers when making online accounts for all my cards. I have all the major bank cards - CITI, CHASE, AMEX, CAP1, BARCLAYS, etc...
If you are logged into your AmEx account go to Business (along top), select OPEN Small Business Home, Select Small Business Cards (very bottom left under American Express Cards). Toward the bottom of the page in the middle is a link Receive Offers and Info. Not sure what kinds of offers you'll get but worth a shot.

This should go right to the page:

http://www201.americanexpress.com/bu...r_cards_sm_bus
Old Jun 6, 2011, 7:35 pm

Programs: DL Gold, CO, SPG gold, FL Elite
Originally Posted by Bored_Russian
Can multiple people use same RSVP code and still get the bonus? I got this one today at my business address and have an employee that wants to apply as well.
Not sure about that. Forgot to add that my targeted mailing was 1st year waived as well in addition to the 75k MR for $2k spend by October 11.
Old Jun 6, 2011, 8:02 pm

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by omars007
Not sure about that. Forgot to add that my targeted mailing was 1st year waived as well in addition to the 75k MR for $2k spend by October 11.
Yep, same offer.
I threw away other invitations without even reading the entire thing. Glad I got this one. Hopefully I can transfer them to BA miles with 50% bonus.
Old Jun 6, 2011, 8:18 pm

Originally Posted by Bored_Russian
Yep, same offer.
I threw away other invitations without even reading the entire thing. Glad I got this one. Hopefully I can transfer them to BA miles with 50% bonus.
That's what I'm going for as well...looking forward to some free summer travel!
Old Jun 7, 2011, 5:42 am

Programs: All of em...
Originally Posted by IkeEsq
If you are logged into your AmEx account go to Business (along top), select OPEN Small Business Home, Select Small Business Cards (very bottom left under American Express Cards). Toward the bottom of the page in the middle is a link Receive Offers and Info. Not sure what kinds of offers you'll get but worth a shot.

This should go right to the page:

http://www201.americanexpress.com/bu...r_cards_sm_bus
Worked like a charm, thanks!
Old Jun 7, 2011, 9:22 am

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
That's what I'm going for as well...looking forward to some free summer travel!
I have BA miles and have no problems with the surcharges and fees they impose, but before you get your hopes up too high about "free summer travel," I suggest looking over this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...s-so-high.html.

I find great value in BA miles, but before you sign up for an offer or transfer MR points, it's not a bad idea to find out whether you will find great value in them.

If it saves FT one more thread about how awful BA's program is, the research beforehand is worth it. . .
Old Jun 7, 2011, 9:43 am

Originally Posted by lwildernorva
I have BA miles and have no problems with the surcharges and fees they impose, but before you get your hopes up too high about "free summer travel," I suggest looking over this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...s-so-high.html.

I find great value in BA miles, but before you sign up for an offer or transfer MR points, it's not a bad idea to find out whether you will find great value in them.

If it saves FT one more thread about how awful BA's program is, the research beforehand is worth it. . .
Thank you for clarifying! Of course I meant free subject to BA's surcharges. I will be avoiding Europe this summer, so no inordinately high surcharges. I will be heading to AMM direct from JFK (might switch to ORD if availability frees up) and then on to BKK/HKG and then back stateside.

Either way though, thank you for providing the thread and clarifying my 'free' comment.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 9:50 am

Programs: MPC -> QFF
I recently applied for the Business Gold Rewards (Canada) and was approved for 25K Bonus after $3K spend and first year fee waived.

Received the card last week but haven't activated yet. I called CS yesterday to see if they can get me on a better bonus offer. The rep said there is one for 50K Bonus but wanted me to find a mailer and fax it in.... does anyone have a copy of this? or at least the bonus ID?

I realize that promotions are not always the same for Canada and they are quite the suck

Any suggestions other than keep calling back?

thanks!
Old Jun 7, 2011, 10:07 am

The Bonus ID is in the first post:

Bonus ID on offer is 6497
I am not aware of anyone not targeted for this promotion successfully getting it, although I could be wrong.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 11:05 am

Programs: MPC -> QFF
Originally Posted by IkeEsq
The Bonus ID is in the first post:

I am not aware of anyone not targeted for this promotion successfully getting it, although I could be wrong.
Sorry, I was referring to the 50K bonus that some ppl have mentioned in this thread. I'm thinking if I can't get the 75K, I could give the 50K a try. (Esp since the CSR did say he found it in his computer )
Old Jun 7, 2011, 12:40 pm

No confirmation on non-targeted applicants?

I got the gold personal card and successfully upped the bonus to 75 after emailing customer service twice.
The consensus seems to be that no one has successfully gotten approved for this bonus without being targeted...
I think I'll let someone else succeed at qualifying before I apply for another amex.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 6:31 pm

Anyone know how long it takes Amex to post the 75k points after the $2k spend and payment made?
Old Jun 7, 2011, 9:27 pm

Anyone know how long it takes Amex to post the 75k points after the $2k spend and payment made?
I didn't have the patience to sit around so the day after I made the payment, I sent a secure messaging to MEMBERSHIP REWARDS --> POINTS BALANCE and they instantaneously credited my account
Old Jun 7, 2011, 10:03 pm

Originally Posted by jtmann
I didn't have the patience to sit around so the day after I made the payment, I sent a secure messaging to MEMBERSHIP REWARDS --> POINTS BALANCE and they instantaneously credited my account
Amazing! That is good news...thank you!
Old Jun 8, 2011, 7:38 am

This offer was targeted with a 1 time offer code. Included a first year fee waiver. You are able to change the business name the offer is attached to, but I am not sure if you are able to change the address as I did not try.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.