Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Travel Hacking Cartel

Travel Hacking Cartel

Old Dec 14, 2016, 12:22 am

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Originally Posted by MasterGeek
Does the cartel shows tricks and fuel dumps that people are unwillling to post here ?
Which sites do ?
If people aren't willing to post those tricks here, what makes you think people would be willing to post sites which post those tricks here?
Old Sep 6, 2017, 1:41 pm

travel hacking cartel

This site is a complete scam. They charge a full year in advance and refuse to refund when you ask to unsubscribe. Plus their information can be gotten elsewhere at no charge.

This is a terrible website. Unethical and ineffectual. Do NOT subscribe!

Do NOT sign up for this email! I signed up for one month, was billed for 12 and they will not refund my money despite the fact that this is a terrible blog/website that offers zero unique information. Beware!!!

Last edited by MileageAddict; Sep 30, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Old Sep 30, 2017, 11:45 am

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
Originally Posted by MasterGeek
Does the cartel shows tricks and fuel dumps that people are unwillling to post here ?
Which sites do ?
Posting anything good in a public forum just guarantees that thirsty wanna-be FFs can spam it into the ground.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 4:00 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

As this thread is 5 years old and no new information has been added, I'm going to go ahead and close it.

MileageAddict

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.