Reload this Page >

[Consolidated] Fidelity bonus offers for all airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Consolidated] Fidelity bonus offers for all airlines

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:29 pm

Several have suggested that the "one per household" restriction is not tightly enforced, especially if using different addresses and/or bank accounts.

My question is whether one would have any problem using the SAME address AND bank account for a spouse. What's the trigger for "same household?"
Old Apr 20, 2012, 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by Ducati
The stacking of the apple promo and airline miles still has nothing to do with the earning of frequent flier miles. It is only a method of circumventing the system to get an apple gift card.
I, for one, am grateful that the apple promo was mentioned here. I would not have known about it otherwise, and I was able to take advantage of it (as well as Delta and AA miles).
Old Apr 20, 2012, 11:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flightline
Several have suggested that the "one per household" restriction is not tightly enforced, especially if using different addresses and/or bank accounts.

My question is whether one would have any problem using the SAME address AND bank account for a spouse. What's the trigger for "same household?"
The household really is only relevant if you have a JT account. If you have JT account then only one member of the JT account could enjoy the promotional offer because now it falls to the One per Household rule. Many Many Many existing Fido customers have JT accounts.

Individual accounts even with same address do not have any issue. Fido's system tracks SSN, not address.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 9:56 am

Programs: Alaska, AA, UA, DL, SPG, AMEX
I had signed up for AA offer. I am looking to cycle $25k. How long should one wait once money is received is fidelity before withdrawing and recycling to receive the complete 50k miles?
Old Apr 21, 2012, 8:32 pm

Anyone who has cycled $ recently gotten UA miles?

And if so, can you give approximate dates?

We haven't cycled--we've put the full 100K into an account, with the last 25K deposit on April 4.

To date, we have had only the first 15K miles (from a 3/27 deposit of $25K) post into the UA account.

Anyone having a faster turnaround than this?
Old Apr 21, 2012, 9:23 pm

I let it sit for one day before withdrawing.
Originally Posted by murtuza
I had signed up for AA offer. I am looking to cycle $25k. How long should one wait once money is received is fidelity before withdrawing and recycling to receive the complete 50k miles?
Old Apr 21, 2012, 10:41 pm

Originally Posted by murtuza
As soon as the money was 'available to withdraw'min fido, I moved it to my bank, then repeat, it took longer to 'settle' and be available to withdraw than it did at my bank, but your fido acct will tell you, I moved it as soon as I could and then got Aa miles posted withn days.
Old Apr 22, 2012, 2:06 pm

Apple Gift Card with Fidelity

Just curious if anyone has gotten the Apple gift card from Fidelity
and pulled their money before the stated 9 month limit. It says they will bill it back to you... any experiences with this?
Old Apr 22, 2012, 3:31 pm

Originally Posted by runchick
Just curious if anyone has gotten the Apple gift card from Fidelity
and pulled their money before the stated 9 month limit. It says they will bill it back to you... any experiences with this?
Welcome to FT, Runchick.

In the future, please read a thread, or do a search of the thread for key words. Your question has been brought up several times in this thread already, and it clutters things to not take some time to try to get the information yourself and have people ask the same questions over and over.

But in the spirit of a welcome I'll give you a pass this time . First, it does not say they WILL bill it back, it says they MAY. Second, from the promotions that started last year, there has not been any reports of people getting "billed" for not keeping their money in for the term length required. However, Fidelity has tightened up the rewards coding lately to prevent double-dipping several promotions, so there is no guarantee that they won't begin to do this in the future.
Old Apr 22, 2012, 10:57 pm

Originally Posted by compddd
If you got a denial letter for the Apple promo, post it here, because no one else has gotten an Apple denial letter. I think you may be confused.
Agree. I signed up the apple GC offer on last Friday, so far I have not got any
denial letter yet. I remember the denial letter of AA offer comes the following day after the day I signed up.

I already received the final 25k UA miles, it only takes 4 days for the miles to post since the day it reaches the 100k milestone.

If I still didn't receive the denial letter tomorrow, I will do another round of cycling to make it through 150k, then stop see what happened. But I do have
one more question here, should the funds need to sit in the account until I got
the apple GC ( if I can get it)? Can I withdraw most of them out after couple days it reaches 150k so I can use the fund to do my husband's offer?
Old Apr 23, 2012, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by compddd
If you got a denial letter for the Apple promo, post it here, because no one else has gotten an Apple denial letter.
Didn't posts 3456 and 3463 on Page 231 mention getting denial letters for Apple?
Old Apr 23, 2012, 2:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Attention all members! We will be closing the LONG thread shortly because many of the posts are out of date and many are off topic.

We have started two new threads for Fidelity bonus offers. One will deal ONLY will airline miles and hotel points and the other with all misc. offers, such as Gift Cards.

Our goal is to make it easier to find information & share information. Hopefully this will make it more enjoyable for everyone.

I'm going to close this thread now and move over some of the last posts to the appropriate forums. Please bear with us.

Thanks,
Your MB mod team
Old Aug 8, 2012, 12:46 pm

Programs: Spg Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Fidelity referral bonus

Fido just informed me of another Promo. Refer a friend who funds a new account ( I assume they have to be entirely new customer ) with $2500 and get 5,000 UA or maybe any of the 3 airlines for the referral

Sound great to me
Old Aug 8, 2012, 1:03 pm

Programs: Marriott, Radisson, AA, UA
How, just call Fido? If online, any link? Thanks.
Old Aug 8, 2012, 1:34 pm

Programs: Spg Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by echip
How, just call Fido? If online, any link? Thanks.
Call Fido . I called them about technical problem, and rep said HE SAW I was interested in the 50K bonus n the past, and that I would have to wait till the 12 months was up.

Then he told me about new promotion they have. I am almost certain it works for UA ,AA, and DL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.