Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Topguest additional points for checkins [Update Jan 2014 - program has ended]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2012, 1:34 pm

Wyndham, PriorityClub, and Virgin America still posted as of yesterday
Old Jul 7, 2012, 6:13 pm

To anyone else whose Priority Club points stopped posting on 20th June, do your PC check-ins show up on http://www.topguest.com/my-points? In my case they do, but the points aren't being added to my PC account. Friends of mine who also use Topguest are not having any problems.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 9:29 pm

They show up on the top guest site and the Hilton or PC site.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 5:14 am

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
Mine did not post after the 20th to my PC account. Are in Topguest
Old Jul 8, 2012, 2:31 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold,
Originally Posted by The Corrupt Banker
To anyone else whose Priority Club points stopped posting on 20th June, do your PC check-ins show up on http://www.topguest.com/my-points? In my case they do, but the points aren't being added to my PC account. Friends of mine who also use Topguest are not having any problems.
Mine show up on topguest and I get emails. No pts in pc account.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 10:26 am

No priority club

Hi....I check in at a priority club hotel everyday and i get emails from top guest saying i'm getting the points but they are not show up in my priority club account since june 20th....my hilton checkins are still going in to my hilton account however.....anybody know what's going on with this since it's happening to multiple people?
Old Jul 9, 2012, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by sal2009
Hi....I check in at a priority club hotel everyday and i get emails from top guest saying i'm getting the points but they are not show up in my priority club account since june 20th....my hilton checkins are still going in to my hilton account however.....anybody know what's going on with this since it's happening to multiple people?
I've been getting all my points posted for priority club and hilton.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 11:00 am

Programs: NW Gold and now Delta Gold
I got 50 points apiece from Hilton and Priority Club, and no more. Total waste of time, and it seems like it's more just a way to aggravate people and create ill-will than what they must have originally intended...

Forgot to say, I don't have a smart phone, I have to use my portable computer to check in and type in my location. Are you supposed to be actually staying at the hotel? I thought it was allowed to check in as you were stopping by, on the way home, or the like?
Old Jul 9, 2012, 12:04 pm

can also confirm that UA miles have stopped posting as of June 15. looks like the gravy train has ended. whoever posted it to slickdeals FP probably just helped accelerate its demise...all for some TUs. some people need to learn to use discretion.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by The Corrupt Banker

Mine show up in topguest and I get the TG emails. But no points since June 20.

Maybe TG did some silent blacklisting?
Old Jul 9, 2012, 2:11 pm

Programs: PC, HHonours
I had a similiar issue a while back. They were in topguest but not posting to PC. I sent them an email, apparently they were blocked, some IT issue. The dude corrected it, all the old ones posted and it now works fine. It seems to be on an account by account basis
Old Jul 9, 2012, 2:42 pm

Originally Posted by Kantab
I had a similiar issue a while back. They were in topguest but not posting to PC. I sent them an email, apparently they were blocked, some IT issue. The dude corrected it, all the old ones posted and it now works fine. It seems to be on an account by account basis
I had the exact same issue. 1 email to TG and all my backlogged points posted. Its an IT issue/glitch is what they told me
Old Jul 9, 2012, 9:01 pm

My Hilton points haven't posted for a couple of months, but I'm somewhat hesitant to email them. Looks like some are having success with this - anyone have repercussions?
Old Jul 9, 2012, 10:54 pm

I emailed them, I've never received any of my PC points and have done 120+ checkins. My TG accounts has correctly tracked all of these points. I emailed them a few days ago.

I never wanted to rock the boat as my HH, BW, UA, and other points all posted super quick. With so few partners left I don't care what they say. I've got my GS hits. So I gave in and emailed them. I'll report what they say, or if they shut me down. I'm just tired of the whole process, so I don't really care. And if I get my 5k PC points then I'll be happy
Old Jul 10, 2012, 5:38 am

Programs: PC, HHonours
Originally Posted by napilimom
My Hilton points haven't posted for a couple of months, but I'm somewhat hesitant to email them. Looks like some are having success with this - anyone have repercussions?
None for me

Have you been up to something that warrants repercussions

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.