Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Topguest additional points for checkins [Update Jan 2014 - program has ended]

Topguest additional points for checkins [Update Jan 2014 - program has ended]

Old Apr 10, 2011, 9:13 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HH Diamond, IC Ambassador, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by eastofthemississippi
So does this do spg? I found articles saying it was a launch partner but currently not on the website. Also somebody mentioned Delta but Virgin is currently the only listed airline. Also can you send the Virgin points to AA? I don't want to sign up if this has no utility.

SPG and Delta are not participating in Topguest's program and I am not aware of a way to credit Virgin America check-ins to AA.
Old Apr 10, 2011, 9:17 am

Programs: Jetblue Mosaic, Delta Gold, AAdvantage Gold, Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Gold
Cool thanks. I guess this is pretty much for the Hilton people then.
Old Apr 11, 2011, 1:51 am

Programs: MR, SPG, IHG, HH, CC, AA, UA, BA, DL
And those in the IHG's Priority Club program too.
Old May 5, 2011, 11:12 pm

My daily Doubletree checkin used to post to my HHonors account every day, 50 points at a time.. still been checking in every day, none have posted for about a week and a half. Anyone else experiencing this?
Old May 5, 2011, 11:51 pm

My HHonors points are posting just fine.
Old May 6, 2011, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tripice351
My daily Doubletree checkin used to post to my HHonors account every day, 50 points at a time.. still been checking in every day, none have posted for about a week and a half. Anyone else experiencing this?
Make sure you're choosing the right Doubletree entry in FourSquare or whatever you're using. I've sometimes found duplicates, and only one is the "official" one that works.
Old May 6, 2011, 10:42 am

Programs: Doing GS11, probably affiliated with every program out there
Originally Posted by HmmDonuts
And those in the IHG's Priority Club program too.
I tried couple of days with PC but no activity posted. the check in for doubletree posted daily.
Old May 6, 2011, 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by tripice351
I tried the Live Chat on Topguest, they told me to e-mail. I received a response within an hour or less, saying they "resolved the problem" and all the missing checkins were posted (individually, as usual) within 15 minutes of the e-mail. Topguest is awesome.
Old May 16, 2011, 1:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PL, SPG G, MR G, HH G, CC G, AMEX PL
My previously disabled account is active again. They just posted 1700 HH points for my check-ins while it was disabled.
Old May 20, 2011, 2:12 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
TopGuest just added Best Western as a partner and they are offering 500 BW points for the creation of a new account. (I detailed it in this thread).
Old May 25, 2011, 10:36 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club, Emerald Club, Amtrak
Or just about any airline program if the right hotel is convenient to you and you are willing to invest 10 seconds a day for three months to get 1,000 miles. For example, 5,000 Choice points = 1,000 miles. 8,000 Wyndham points = 3,200 miles.

btw, Best Western gives a 50 point bonus for adding the program to your TopGuest account, in addition to the 500 point bonus for opening a new Best Wstern account.
Old May 29, 2011, 5:17 am

Just noticed that I didn't get any credit for May 27 and 28 on TG site. Is it a glitch or is it something to do with my account?
Old May 29, 2011, 11:04 am

I'm having the same issue and have heard of others also not getting points credited. Me thinks Topguest is having some issues right now.
Old May 29, 2011, 6:25 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, MIleagePlus, Skywards
Does this work for international check-ins at Hilton?
Old May 29, 2011, 6:49 pm

Programs: DL DM Hub Captive, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, PC Plat, and other stuff.
Originally Posted by cutnana
Just noticed that I didn't get any credit for May 27 and 28 on TG site. Is it a glitch or is it something to do with my account?
Mine haven't posted since the 26th either.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.