Review of LO (Lot) C and comparison to UA and LH

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2007, 5:27 pm
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
Originally Posted by The Town
Thanks for the report and pictures. I will be flying JFK-WAW C Class in July and was having a difficullt time getting details on the new Biz offering. The LOT web site is very light on pictures or details.
Yup. I did notice that, and any other detailed info.
Should be a nice flight.
Old Jun 15, 2007, 2:46 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold,MR Gold, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by jason8612
from what I heard. they rented out the last 5th plane, or kept it as a spare in case of emergency, though also from what I heard, it has a tendency to only come up on the EWR-WAW route.... It should be the new C, unless something happens in the original plane.
They might be keeping it in WAW overnight for maintenance and/or using it as a spare if necessary. I had a 20 hour layover in WAW last month and the *A livery 763 was in the maintenance hangar when I landed WAW at 7pm and it was still there when I returned to WAW at 3pm the following day. It was being towed to a gate when I boarded my flight to ORD. FWIW both of my flights ORD-WAW and WAW-ORD were on the 763 with the new C.
Old Jun 18, 2007, 12:04 pm

Location: New York - Delta Diamond, AA Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Has anyone flown the JFK - WAW route in the last 3 months in the OLD biz class?. Just wondering if that spare 767 has been pressed into service recently.

Thanks
Old Jun 18, 2007, 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by The Town
Has anyone flown the JFK - WAW route in the last 3 months in the OLD biz class?. Just wondering if that spare 767 has been pressed into service recently.

Thanks
Yes, unfortunately. Mid-April. I missed a connection and was forced on to this.
Old Jun 18, 2007, 3:56 pm

Location: New York - Delta Diamond, AA Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by 2035
Yes, unfortunately. Mid-April. I missed a connection and was forced on to this.
Not quite sure what you mean. Are you lamenting the fact that you were forced to take LOT?, that the biz cabin was the old cabin? (not sure what that has to do with a missed connection) or that they pressed the old plane into service on the route since the newer aircraft was running late?.

Thanks
Old Mar 13, 2008, 10:43 pm

Will be flying EWR - WAW - CPH July 29, what to expect??

My cousin just announced his wedding for August 2, 2008 in Copenhagen, Denmark. The only available flights I can get are on LOT from July 29 - August 5, 2008 in Business class. I am wondering which lounge they use in Newark and Copenhagen and how C class is on these flights. Thank You FTers for all your help.
Old Mar 14, 2008, 2:59 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
Originally Posted by ITALady
My cousin just announced his wedding for August 2, 2008 in Copenhagen, Denmark. The only available flights I can get are on LOT from July 29 - August 5, 2008 in Business class. I am wondering which lounge they use in Newark and Copenhagen and how C class is on these flights. Thank You FTers for all your help.
Looks like your outbound (assuming EWR-WAW) is on the new C and your return on the 5th depends. If on LO11 its 762, so old C if on LO15 then the new C.
Lounge wise, I think they contract a lounge in EWR and assume use the SAS in CPH. WAW there are 2 lounges you should be able to use.
If you have *G you can use other member's lounges in EWR and in CPH.
C class was reviewed on my first post. Should be the same seats if you are on the new C. Old C is similar to UA current C.
Old Nov 1, 2008, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
It appears LO has the same C-Class seats as SU's President's Class. Very comfortable.
Old Dec 4, 2008, 1:16 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Hi,

Recent changes to LO product:

- in long-haul Business Class champagne has been replaced by Spanish cava (the same LO is serving in short-haul Business Class)

- no more printed menus in short-haul Business Class

- no more Prince Polo chocolate bars on domestic flights (but they have lowered the fares - just tee/cafe/water on ATR flights and OJ/water on B737/ERJ flights
Old Dec 4, 2008, 1:29 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by TPJ
Hi,

- in long-haul Business Class champagne has been replaced by Spanish cava (the same LO is serving in short-haul Business Class)

- no more printed menus in short-haul Business Class

- no more Prince Polo chocolate bars on domestic flights (but they have lowered the fares - just tee/cafe/water on ATR flights and OJ/water on B737/ERJ flights
Yes, I noticed this as well.

But they still offer the LOT Bistro on intra-European flights in Y.
Old Dec 4, 2008, 9:57 pm

Programs: LH*S (FTL), OZ*G, Accor gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by TPJ
Hi,

They will save 0.25 EUR on one PAX. Sometimes I got impression that idiots are working in marketing department nowadays
Old Dec 5, 2008, 3:09 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by szg
Yes, I noticed this as well.

But they still offer the LOT Bistro on intra-European flights in Y.
Yes - still LOT Bistro in Y and still full hot meals on flights to e.g. LHR!
Old Oct 1, 2011, 6:20 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
I am going on LOT Oct 27, 2011 JFK-WAR-BCN and was wondering if anyone has been on their new J product, with their new J menu?
Old Oct 2, 2011, 12:32 pm

Unfortunately in Polish, but there's my trip report from August: http://lotnictwo.net.pl/3-tematy_ogo..._waw_z_lo.html
Old Oct 2, 2011, 1:53 pm

Programs: SK Diamond (*G), HH Gold
This one could might also interest you:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...han-lot-c.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.