Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

The second 748i (first for LH) has its final body join [the all about LH 748i thread]

The second 748i (first for LH) has its final body join [the all about LH 748i thread]

Old Apr 30, 2012, 9:55 am

Programs: M&M SEN, Skywards
what are the odds of scoring an award upgrade from econ to business on that flight? Is it worth wait listing for or just wishful thinking?
Old Apr 30, 2012, 2:23 pm

Programs: Concorde Mach 2 -UAMM- First to Fly A380/B787/B747-8i/FlyingHonu
Question

One of the A.net posters managed to get himself a Miles and More RT ticket in Business Class.

Quote "yamatthey"
I get my ticket FRA-IAD LH416 on June 1st, returning on Sunday the 3rd with LH419, in Business Classe using Miles & More ticket. Both flights on 74H.

I wonder how he managed that.
I thought no Miles and More/Mileage Plus tickets were released yet and it was all on waiting list.

???

Last edited by CDG1; May 1, 2012 at 1:04 am
Old May 1, 2012, 7:44 am

Some pictures of the delivery flight in YVR.
Old May 1, 2012, 8:29 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by tracon
Some pictures of the delivery flight in YVR.
But they delivered it to a wrong airport in a wrong country. It looks like D-ABYA later flew back to PAE.
Old May 1, 2012, 10:15 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF SG, LH SEN, OZ D+, HH D, SPG P
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
But they delivered it to a wrong airport in a wrong country. .
You and your details.
Old May 4, 2012, 12:58 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Since the delivery just took place and this thread has become rather unreadable and big, I have just split off 70 posts and started a new thread. Read all about it here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...8i-thread.html

Regards Oliver2002
Mod M&M forum

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.