Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Any Fares out of WAS for NYE?? Help!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2008, 8:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, UA Prem Plat

Looking at getting out of the city for a weekend trip somewhere exotic (Europe doesn't count). Hope to travel Wed-Sun and airline is pretty unimportant as long as it's either OneWorld, *Alliance or SkyTeam (thank you status matches!). I had been planning on using miles to visit Costa Rica or Mexico, but there is absolutely ZERO availability unless I want to burn upwards of 70k/ticket for Y.

I've probably sunk 50hrs the past few weeks looking for something decent, and have found nothing. Any suggestions???
Old Dec 26, 2008, 2:14 pm

Programs: united airlines
Originally Posted by joker545
Looking at getting out of the city for a weekend trip somewhere exotic (Europe doesn't count). Hope to travel Wed-Sun and airline is pretty unimportant as long as it's either OneWorld, *Alliance or SkyTeam (thank you status matches!). I had been planning on using miles to visit Costa Rica or Mexico, but there is absolutely ZERO availability unless I want to burn upwards of 70k/ticket for Y.

I've probably sunk 50hrs the past few weeks looking for something decent, and have found nothing. Any suggestions???
Where is "NYE," I don't see it as an airport code?

Are you after an award ticket or a paid one? What are your parameters, e.g., cost, travel time, etc.?
Old Dec 26, 2008, 3:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, UA Prem Plat
NYE was just my abbreviation for New Years Eve. Don't really care one way or the other RE award ticket versus paid ticket, but if it's a paid ticket I'd like to keep the cost under $400 each. No other parameters, other than the fact I need to be back in DC by 8AM on Monday 1/5.
Old Dec 26, 2008, 9:56 pm

Programs: AA GLD
I'm in exactly the same boat, trying to find something out of WAS on Dec 28 and return Jan 4th.
Don't care where as long as it's warm. (carribbean/mex/south america)
I'll let you know if I find something...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.