Post Your Mileage Run Needs Here!

Subscribe
BUT READ THIS POST FIRST FOR MY GUIDELINES

With the last two decent mileage running weekends (the 8th/9th and 14th/15th) coming up, and with me having a decent amount of time on my hands over the next two days, I figure I can use that time to punch out some mileage runs for folks who need to requalify for various levels or for other reasons.

I'll take requests two at a time through this thread; when I'm through with those, I'll post on this thread that the queue is open. This way, I'll be able to try and fulfill as many of these requests without leaving anyone in the lurch should my schedule change. I'll Private Message you the itineraries, and everyone ends up happy. But there are a few things......

Here's the requirements:
1)You must need less than 10,000 miles (ie about two transcon runs).
2)All of these runs will be domestic US deals; I'm not good enough to do the international stuff. For Canadians looking for deals for AC/UA miles, think BUF, SEA, BTV, and SYR-I can try and do those.
3)Be realistic about the amount of $$$ you're willing to spend (estimate about 4.5 cpm when budgeting).
4)Be located at a big airport with competition (ie not places like CHA, RAP, or MSO) or, better yet, have flexibility over several airports. A decent rule of thumb in this regard is be at an airport with one of Jet Blue, Southwest, or Air Tran.
5)Be very flexible about where I send you. For the most part, if I can, I'll try to keep you away from the tar pits of the aviation system (translation, I'll try to route you over IAH rather than EWR; DFW rather than ORD), but sometimes that just can't be avoided.

Other Info I'll Need:
1. Which airline/alliance? I'm aware of most of the quirks (ie: CO flyers only get 50% EQMs on DL/NW), but it doesn't hurt to remind me.
2. How many miles or segments?
3. Available dates?
4. Are you willing to stay in a hotel for a night or two?
5. Which airport(s) can you depart from?
6. Ballpark: how much are you willing to spend?

Let me know what you need, and I'll do my best to help.
Very generous of you, GSP flyer. ^ to your FT spirit!
Thank you GSP flyer, very kind of you! ^^
Very kind offer - thanks!

I need about 9,500 miles on NW (segments won't work; only miles). I'm based in Seattle with a fairly flexible schedule the rest of the month. Prefer not to overnight at a hotel, but can given my high mileage needs. Hoping for $500 or less.
Quote: Very kind offer - thanks!

I need about 9,500 miles on NW (segments won't work; only miles). I'm based in Seattle with a fairly flexible schedule the rest of the month. Prefer not to overnight at a hotel, but can given my high mileage needs. Hoping for $500 or less.
Assuming you don't mind using Delta. SEA-ATL-BHM-ATL-SEA is $258 after taxes and same day return is possible, although a long day. 5364 miles. Seems to be available on quite a few days.
dimsunfan's is done, found a pair of killer deals, check your PM box, no hotels needed
1. UA or *Alliance
2. I need about 5500 EQM's.
3. I would need to do it around 12/12 (+- 2 days)
4. I'd rather not stay in a hotel
5. Ideally DEN, but I could also do COS
6. I would hope for less than $400

I've been looking at possibilities, but I don't get enough miles. Eg: DEN-ORD-BUF-IAD-PHL-ORD-DEN for about $326, but it doesn't net me enough miles.

Many thanks for your help!
Quote: 1. UA or *Alliance
2. I need about 5500 EQM's.
3. I would need to do it around 12/12 (+- 2 days)
4. I'd rather not stay in a hotel
5. Ideally DEN, but I could also do COS
6. I would hope for less than $400

I've been looking at possibilities, but I don't get enough miles. Eg: DEN-ORD-BUF-IAD-PHL-ORD-DEN for about $326, but it doesn't net me enough miles.

Many thanks for your help!
Well, given that DEN doesn't have many red-eyes, it's tough to do this without hotels, but how bout SJU (San Juan, PR)? I found DEN-PHL-SJU-IAD-DEN for $367 all-in leaving 12/11 and coming back 12/12. All US tickets, but only one actual US flight (PHL-SJU). Would get you 6153 EQMs. Might be worth looking into. Found on ITA.

Chris
dimramon's run is done, next person in line.....?
I need 5400 miles with UA to make executive premier. My airport is EGE and would have to go through Denver but gives me 500 miles each way. Don't mind staying overnight and my budget is around $5-600. Any time from now until Dec 17.
sundbladr is clear....next?
GSP: May I just say that you rock!
GSP, I see you have been PMing those who asked for some help. As help to the rest of us that are attempting to improve our MR skills, would it be possible to post some of the itineraries so that others might be able to a) see how you found what you found and b) possibly profit from other's questions and your hard work? I'm sure lurkers to this forum would appreciate it. And, of course, thanks for putting in time to help out other FTers.
1. Northwest Airlines / Skyteam (careful of the 50% EQMS on CO)
2. 10,000ish miles
3. Pretty much any. Only Dec 15th does not work.
4. I'd rather not, but will if the price of the MR is right.
5. DTW, FNT, TOL, MBS, LAN
6. $300-$400. (Is that realistic?) (I would prefer in the $200 range, but I know that is almost impossible!)

Thanks!!
DH needs 5640 miles on AA to make EXP for the first time. He can fly out of any LA area airport (SNA, ONT, LAX). He is in DC for work 12/9 thru 12/14 so cannot travel those days but is free Dec 15/16 or any day between Christmas and New Years.

edited to say we'd like to spend 500 or less, with no hotels but he is flexible on the hotel thing.