Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Help with ITA matrix/google flights needed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2017, 12:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Petroleum

Hi,

So I desperatly would want to fly in the Beech 1900 thats running from MPL to BOD.

I am trying to include that leg into my normal itiniary, but both ita and gflights dont give any results. I can book it on AF website, but the price does not make sense (600 euro instead of the roughly 130 euro it should cost.) I can book it as loose segments, but then I dont have 'protection' against delays and so on.

I know the flight number is CE24, and departs 18:25 from MPL.

So in short im looking for an it as follows: MPL-BOD-AMS or MPL-BOD-CDG-AMS, and the return may be as simple as AMS-CDG-MPL or AMS-NTE-MPL.

I hope my question is clear, thanks for any reply
Old Aug 6, 2017, 5:20 am

Programs: AA EP (life Gold), Global Entry, TSA Pre-Check, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
What dates for the itinerary?
Originally Posted by RobertMRS
Hi,

So I desperatly would want to fly in the Beech 1900 thats running from MPL to BOD.

I am trying to include that leg into my normal itiniary, but both ita and gflights dont give any results. I can book it on AF website, but the price does not make sense (600 euro instead of the roughly 130 euro it should cost.) I can book it as loose segments, but then I dont have 'protection' against delays and so on.

I know the flight number is CE24, and departs 18:25 from MPL.

So in short im looking for an it as follows: MPL-BOD-AMS or MPL-BOD-CDG-AMS, and the return may be as simple as AMS-CDG-MPL or AMS-NTE-MPL.

I hope my question is clear, thanks for any reply
Old Aug 7, 2017, 9:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Petroleum
Hi!,

Preferably on a thursday/friday, and the return on sunday/monday. Specific dates doesnt matter, I need to go to AMS every weekend, so...
Old Aug 8, 2017, 7:11 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K
From what I can see in the fare rules for all CE fares, they are not combinable with other airline fares except at the most expensive level. This is likely why you can book it with Air France but at a very expensive fare.

It looks like the only way to make this work is to book two separate tickets.

10.COMBINATIONS
SINGLE/DOUBLE OPEN JAWS/CIRCLE TRIPS NOT PERMITTED.
END-ON-END NOT PERMITTED. SIDE TRIPS PERMITTED WITH
NO RESTRICTIONS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.