[PREM FARE GONE] CONSOLIDATED QR 2017 Travel Festival Fares

Subscribe
Lets see which offers will be...
The countdown ends on 12 a.m. on 9 January, 2017 in the local time in Doha, Qatar (GMT +3).

http://www.qatarairways.com/global/e...-festival.page
QR J OSL-DPS €1643 (all-in for for 2 pax)
*EDIT* It seems to be a typo on QR website....

Qatar just started its 'Travel Festival'. A fare that just caught my attention:

QR OSL-DOH-DPS rt in J for 14.789 NOK (about €1643 for 2 pax together).

If paying with VISA, use code 'VISA' and the rate should go down with another 15%. I can't price it out yet, but maybe some others have more luck?

See: http://www.qatarairways.com/no/en/of...-festival.page
perhaps an error.. very unlikely that the price for 2 (14789) is less than for one (18479)
Quote: perhaps an error.. very unlikely that the price for 2 (14789) is less than for one (18479)
yeah also on this mission. I've found it very confusing because some regions do say "all inclusive for two" at semi attractive prices, sometimes just fractionally above the AI price for one, whereas other regions say price per person when booking for 2+.

They're very slow rolling these out!
Confusing enough: prices on the Norwegian website are for all people travelling together. But on the Belgium one (for example), prices are per person. Perhaps this 14789NOK fare is mistakenly per person. Anyway, it seems that the fares are not available for booking yet, I tried a few promo fares but I'm not getting anywhere the promo price.
Quote: Confusing enough: prices on the Norwegian website are for all people travelling together. But on the Belgium one (for example), prices are per person. Perhaps this 14789NOK fare is mistakenly per person. Anyway, it seems that the fares are not available for booking yet, I tried a few promo fares but I'm not getting anywhere the promo price.
I'm thinking they'll be loaded in for midnight in local regions. For example, Hong Kong and M.E. are bookable right now but not seeing anywhere in Europe with actionable fares.
I'd say that the interesting line in this offer is the 'kids fly free'...
CAI-DPS ~1,000€/person before the Visa discount. However every segment on the 77W.
Quote: I'd say that the interesting line in this offer is the 'kids fly free'...
But only in Y
Quote: But only in Y
Even better! :P
Quote: But only in Y
Thought that was too good to be true!
first signs of cheap tickets out of SOF, ATH, etc. Nothing special though.. 1k fares so far.
e.g. ath-jnb

hopefully will get much better.
CPH-AKL for 15058.00 DKK (~Ł1730 GBP/€2025) seems OK though not the spectacular levels of previous sales.
Ams-doh-bkk eur1072
Lots of other dates, but these were two on the A380s. I didn't look too closely as I probably won't book but maybe someone can use it.

For Brits, Stockholm is looking better than the Euro countries due to the collapse of our currency over the last 6 months .....