Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] FLR-HKG/ICN/NRT-DUS from 770€ / J

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 13, 2016, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: irishguy28
Unofficial cancellation statement from Alitalia: see post #2414, or the original post in Italian on a similar Italian forum

COW8C fare rules available in post #147 (second box)
DOW8C fare rules available in post #150
IOWGE fare rules available in post #1241
IRTGE fare rules available in post #1555
CRTEU fare rules available in post #1589
DOWGE fare rules available in post #1601
IRT8C2 fare rules available in post #2105
Print Wikipost

[PREM FARE GONE] FLR-HKG/ICN/NRT-DUS from 770€ / J

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2017, 2:08 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Originally Posted by Gnopps
So a ticket is constructed using stopovers and layovers, both clearly separate in the fare construction. ..
Did anyone book more than 2 stopovers on a one way fare? If so, mind sharing the examples? ITA did not allow me to book more than 2, but it does not mean yet it was not possible.
Old Mar 26, 2017, 7:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K
I know there's one report up-thread from someone with a 006 eticket where they successfully got it re-instated by DL after AZ took it over.

Has anyone else had luck? Tried twice recently, but got the same answer from DL customer service: we're sorry, we can't do anything here, you need to call AZ and figure it out with them. They were unwilling to call AZ for me, even though I booked with DL.

Has anyone else had luck with DL?
Old Mar 27, 2017, 3:49 am

still waiting for my refund.

called alitalia: they told me they not finding the ticket because never get an etix number and the PNR is empty.

edreams tell me: its uncommon that takes so long and ask again alitalia for the refund. but told me the same its strange because they also don't have an etix only an booking number.

CC does not charge back!
Old Mar 29, 2017, 9:32 am

Programs: Hyatt D/HHonors D/ SPG P/ Marriott P/ IHG P/ UA 1K/ AA EXP/ DL D
Does anybody have any luck to fly a 055 ticket remnant? That is, after the ticket was altered/truncated by AZ, a lot of us had a remaining portion of ticket still showing "open for use".
Old Mar 30, 2017, 5:55 pm

Programs: DL, HHonors, Bonvoy, Hyatt
Originally Posted by lewende
Does anybody have any luck to fly a 055 ticket remnant?
I wanted to try in January, but I had a miles ticket for the same flight the day prior and forgot to attempt OLCI after I had arrived at my destination. Guess I'll never know what could've been...
Old Mar 31, 2017, 2:16 am

Originally Posted by EZEDoesIt
I wanted to try in January, but I had a miles ticket for the same flight the day prior and forgot to attempt OLCI after I had arrived at my destination. Guess I'll never know what could've been...
We tried with my friend (on SU and SQ) - checkin starts but fails to complete. I guess this is becaus the eticket coupons status is 'exchanged' and this status cant be changed to 'checked in'.

And I am sure Expedia will get ADMs from SU For not cancelling the booking. XP agent claimed 2 times the PNR is out of sync but it was a multicarrier itinerary, something they missed to realise.
Old Apr 4, 2017, 3:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Keter
ITA did not allow me to book more than 2, but it does not mean yet it was not possible.
ITA does not sell tickets; so whether there is 0 stops or 20, they won't allow you to book...
Old Apr 5, 2017, 1:36 am

Originally Posted by irishguy28
ITA does not sell tickets; so whether there is 0 stops or 20, they won't allow you to book...
Well i meant did not allow me to price more than 2 stops of course.
Old Apr 5, 2017, 4:04 am

Programs: Former DL DM and UA 1k, now a J class free agent (UA Gold, AS MVP Gold)
Originally Posted by Keter
Well i meant did not allow me to price more than 2 stops of course.
Might have been something about the routing or carriers you chose. I was able to price itineraries with more than 2 stops. I remember a 3 stop itinerary for sure, and I think I even priced a 5 stop.
Old Apr 6, 2017, 4:29 am

Originally Posted by SEA-Flyer
Might have been something about the routing or carriers you chose. I was able to price itineraries with more than 2 stops. I remember a 3 stop itinerary for sure, and I think I even priced a 5 stop.
Cool, one thing i missed to clarify though - i meant more than 2 stops on a one way fare, or a single fare component (DUS-FLR or FLR-DUS). Same with my friend - only 2 stops. But maybe it was ITA specific issue and OTAs allowed that. This is what i am trying to understand.
Old Apr 6, 2017, 5:49 am

Programs: QF Plat, VA Plat, BA Gold
Called up AZ for a refund in early March. They said that it would take 3 months to process and couldn't expedite it. Low and behold, my refund actually came through 3 months after initial request ....

Surely this could have been done faster ...
Old Apr 26, 2017, 3:42 am

Probably mentioned in other threads but I think this could be relevant for other people like me, waiting for the refund on this deal

Alitalia to Start Bankruptcy Process
Old Apr 26, 2017, 11:26 am

Programs: BD BAEC HHons
Still waiting for a refund too. Expedia claim it's been paid and are asking for all my bank statements from December to present as proof (not going to happen)...
Old Apr 30, 2017, 12:17 am

Any advise on how to expedite the refund - edreams is completely useless and getting a bit worried after 5 months and with a bankruptcy for AZ on the way...
Old Apr 30, 2017, 2:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Dacrazytravelman
Any advise on how to expedite the refund - edreams is completely useless and getting a bit worried after 5 months and with a bankruptcy for AZ on the way...
Call AZ.@:-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.