Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] JU: JFK-BEG $147 RT / lots of other options (Air Serbia)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] JU: JFK-BEG $147 RT / lots of other options (Air Serbia)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2016, 7:28 am

Programs: AA Plat
Has anyone left yet? If so, what's your opinion of Air Serbia? I don't leave until next year.
Old Nov 5, 2016, 1:24 pm

Programs: DL; MileagePlus; other airlines
Check your tickets. Just flew in to BEL and once here, noticed that my return date is Not the date I booked. Air Serbia cancelled the Tuesday flights and didn't notify me - so now we have to return a day earlier than planned.
Old Nov 5, 2016, 2:45 pm

My flight from JFK to BEG was changed as well. My departure from JFK leaves 29 hours earlier than I booked (Thursday instead of Friday). I'm actually kinda glad they changed the flight, so that I have enough time to visit Novi Sad.
Old Nov 5, 2016, 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by kvolvo
Check your tickets. Just flew in to BEL and once here, noticed that my return date is Not the date I booked. Air Serbia cancelled the Tuesday flights and didn't notify me - so now we have to return a day earlier than planned.
How was the service/flight to BEG? What'd you think of AirSerbia?
Old Nov 5, 2016, 4:24 pm

Programs: DL; MileagePlus; other airlines
Originally Posted by thadeusd3
How was the service/flight to BEG? What'd you think of AirSerbia?
Decent. Not bad - not great. We could have taken advantage of the 600 upgrade to business class, but didn't. The flight was half empty though, so it made the trip easier - were able to spread out
Old Feb 16, 2017, 4:56 pm

Was hoping to see more trip reports in this thread. I leave next month for Belgrade, so I'll update the thread when I return.
Old Mar 27, 2017, 9:16 am

Just returned from Belgrade. Overall, good service from AirSerbia. Kind FAs, attentive service and decent meals. Pretty good legroom too (I'm 6'3"). IFE doesn't have the best selection, but most folks also bring their own devices. You can see flashes of Etihad with their service, but it's not quite as good. Overall, a steal at this price, as the Balkans are absolutely incredible. I really enjoyed my time in Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Serbia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.