Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Need 5000 miles out of YYZ by August 21

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2016, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K

Doing a status challenge and need 5000 AQM Miles out of YYZ by Aug 21. Needs to be on AC metal.

Appreciate any suggestions!
Old Jul 28, 2016, 6:02 pm

How about YYZ-SFO-YVR-YYZ on August 11. 5130 miles. $755.20 CAD

AC737 - AC563 - AC100 (all Flex fare)

Originally Posted by IBNR
Doing a status challenge and need 5000 AQM Miles out of YYZ by Aug 21. Needs to be on AC metal.

Appreciate any suggestions!

Last edited by canuck_traveler; Jul 28, 2016 at 6:17 pm
Old Jul 28, 2016, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by canuck_traveler
How about YYZ-SFO-YVR-YYZ on August 11. 5130 miles. $755.20 CAD

AC737 - AC563 - AC100 (all Flex fare)
Thanks for the info. Nice price, but I am wondering how you got that price? My direct quote from AC almost doubles that.

Even Kayak shows 900+(unconfirmed availability yet)
Attached Images  

Last edited by IBNR; Jul 28, 2016 at 10:41 pm
Old Jul 28, 2016, 10:19 pm

I just went to the Air Canada site and typed in the departure and arrival airports for various dates (same day return). Air Canada gave me prices for various dates and I just selected the lowest price one that I saw.

I would suggest clearing all cookies from your web browser. I have found that some airline websites track your searches and raise prices on subsequent searches.

I did a search just now and prices for the 11th have disappeared. Prices for the week of the 18th are in the $1000 range. Sorry.

You may want to keep an eye out to see if AC lowers the prices again.

Thanks for the info. Nice price, but I am wondering how you got that price? My direct quote from AC almost doubles that

I forgot to mention weekends are preferred.
Old Jul 28, 2016, 10:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by canuck_traveler
I just went to the Air Canada site and typed in the departure and arrival airports for various dates (same day return). Air Canada gave me prices for various dates and I just selected the lowest price one that I saw.

I would suggest clearing all cookies from your web browser. I have found that some airline websites track your searches and raise prices on subsequent searches.

I did a search just now and prices for the 11th have disappeared. Prices for the week of the 18th are in the $1000 range. Sorry.

You may want to keep an eye out to see if AC lowers the prices again.
Got it, will keep trying. Thank you for your help!
Old Jul 29, 2016, 6:30 am

I should also mention that there were similar prices for tickets to Los Angeles so that is another option for you to look at.

Got it, will keep trying. Thank you for your help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.