Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Is it a good deal for Mileage run?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2016, 1:48 am
Original Poster

Hey, newbie comes again.

I found a deal from FRA-SYD returning flight in October and total earnable mileage could be 20972 miles and it's $1393 USD.

I think CPM = US$0.0664 per mile and seems fare I guess.

But I just want to listen to your opinion about this.
Do you think it's fare or relatively good deal for mileage run?

Cheers
Jay
Old Jul 21, 2016, 4:30 am

Programs: AA,BA
That's soft, and you can and should do way better, especially if that fare is in Y. Whether this is for Status, flying for flying, or just to get redeemable miles, you can get a better fare or just buy the miles.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 4:49 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
If it is a "I" fare which should be some sort of business class, and you are including all bonus's than it's a little high. You can get business class MR's closer to 4cpm if you work at it. Some more information may be helpful in determining if you calculated earning correctly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.