Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FAREGONE] Ek/QF waw-syd 1475 eur rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FAREGONE] Ek/QF waw-syd 1475 eur rt

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 12:36 am

Guys and galls,

I can only speak for myself and I will probably fly into WAW airport anyway, but in case I would fly FR to WMI, I will make sure to reserve the QF/EK complimentary driver for the airport transfer to WAW instead of a bus .
Old Jun 23, 2016, 12:59 am

Chauffeur service is one of the benefits I have to pass by due to some optimization
Old Jun 23, 2016, 3:04 am

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
Originally Posted by Epicura
Guys and galls,

I can only speak for myself and I will probably fly into WAW airport anyway, but in case I would fly FR to WMI, I will make sure to reserve the QF/EK complimentary driver for the airport transfer to WAW instead of a bus .
EK generally doesn't allow chauffeur drive between two airport terminals. You'd need to find an address within walking distance of WMI for your official pick up point.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 3:21 am

Originally Posted by Wozza2404
EK generally doesn't allow chauffeur drive between two airport terminals. You'd need to find an address within walking distance of WMI for your official pick up point.
It's not the same airport, WMI and WAW are located ~50 km from each other.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 3:32 am

Originally Posted by Wozza2404
That condition is related to connection points on 1 itinerary, for example: transfer on a ticket via LHR, T3 - T5 etc.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 3:49 am

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
Originally Posted by Epicura
That condition is related to connection points on 1 itinerary, for example: transfer on a ticket via LHR, T3 - T5 etc.
Good to know. Something has changed then as I was told once they wouldn't pick me up from LGW (arriving on a non-EK ticket) and take me to LHR for my EK flight. The agent rather tactfully said "Perhaps you meant the Sofitel at LGW, rather than the terminal?" and all was ok.

EY definitely don't like it.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 4:06 am

Originally Posted by maxvor
Chauffeur service is one of the benefits I have to pass by due to some optimization
I don't know what your optimization exactly is, but I can go through the chauffeur booking without problem until the last step on mine.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 4:28 am

Programs: BA:GOLD
I've bought the ticket with Esky, which was the only OTA willing to do my itinerary, it got confirmed but has not been ticketed and eSky tells me now that they cannot "issue this ticket in Poland", it there anything I can do or is it doomed anyway?

Last edited by frausflyer; Jun 23, 2016 at 9:16 am
Old Jun 24, 2016, 2:37 pm

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Originally Posted by Gregoire Dumas
I've bought the ticket with Esky, which was the only OTA willing to do my itinerary, it got confirmed but has not been ticketed and eSky tells me now that they cannot "issue this ticket in Poland", it there anything I can do or is it doomed anyway?
The fares must have been sold on stock of QF or EK and could not be sold in Iran. There is nothing about Poland. If you booked close to the fare expiration date i can guess that they ticket manually and they were simply late - the fare expired before they ticketed the booking.
Old Jun 24, 2016, 10:28 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Originally Posted by maxvor
This isn't a 5-star restaurant. There ought to be a long wait between the appetizer and the main course.
Old Jun 25, 2016, 3:43 am

Originally Posted by Daoane
Yes, I recommended the fare to a friend who booked through a French OTA and he just received the cancellation.
Anyone else had their ticket cancelled? I called EK to book my chaffeur drive and was told all good to go
Old Jul 28, 2016, 12:59 pm

I've just booked 'Dubai Connect' service for my 12 hours layover in Dubai. Was a pleasant surprise. Confirmed immediately via QF manage my booking. The service includes a hotel, a transit visa (if required) and private transfers.
Old Jul 29, 2016, 6:06 am

I just landed in WAW and can confirm that all went well on this ticket, complimentary chauffeur services and Dubai Connect inclusive (all booked via QF MMB).

Thanks again OP !
Old Aug 24, 2016, 12:39 am

Finished too. I shall say QF J meals is the biggest joke of 'Spirit of Australia' Luckily i had to sleep most QF operated flights.

I hardly understand how they compete with EK. Probably in a way of fare restrictions, this one required QF metal on LHR-DXB sector.

Thanks to the OP again!
Old Sep 5, 2016, 1:43 am

Chauffeur Service

Hi all. I am lucky enough to have one of these bookings in October to AKL.

Do you know if you can book the Chauffer Service on the Emirates / Qantas website or do I have to call up for it. If so who do i call.

Was anyone successful in booking a Chauffeur from WMI. I am considering a FR flight.

I don't think I can use Dubai connect as I only have a two hour layover on the outward journey and a break for 4 days on my way back in DXB.

Thanks in advance all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.