Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Exploretrip issue 4/8/16 - Who all got in?

Exploretrip issue 4/8/16 - Who all got in?

Old Apr 23, 2016, 12:44 pm

Flew the first half of my itinerary today! Just landed in ATH and everything went smoothly, barring some weather misfortune at SFO yesterday.
Old Apr 23, 2016, 2:00 pm

Programs: WP
Originally Posted by reverted
Flew the first half of my itinerary today! Just landed in ATH and everything went smoothly, barring some weather misfortune at SFO yesterday.
Thanks for the report. Keep us updated on the return trip
Old Apr 25, 2016, 5:35 pm

Programs: Hilton HHonors Gold
Thank you! With your report I went ahead and booked at ticket to where I actually wanted to go for most of my trip!
Old Apr 26, 2016, 9:08 pm

I'm confirmed on Delta and got e-tickets on all segments but I've yet to be charged. At first the charge was pending but it dropped off on the 11th or 12th. I'm able to pull up a receipt on Saudia that says I've paid but there's no indicator of how much I've paid. It's weird that I'm getting green lights everywhere but they're not taking my money.

Anyone else in a similar boat? I don't see this playing out in my favor.
Old Apr 29, 2016, 1:40 pm

Just got off my last leg of the itinerary from this deal. All went well. I hope everyone who got in on this enjoys their trip!
Old Apr 29, 2016, 2:03 pm

Programs: WP
Just got off my last leg of the itinerary from this deal. All went well. I hope everyone who got in on this enjoys their trip!
Thanks!
Old Apr 29, 2016, 2:52 pm

Thanks! I'm flying next weekend. Hope it will be just as smooth.
Old May 6, 2016, 11:33 am

I'm currently on a layover after the first leg (BUR-SEA) of the trip and so far so go. Fingers crossed. There was another couple on my flight who also got in on the deal.

UPDATE: Made it to CDG. However their passport control had only TWO officers for who knows how many planes were coming in. I ended up going to another passport area with more staff that spit me out at baggage claim. Then had to go back outside and re enter the airport and go through security. If I had waited in the original line I would have missed my flight.

I'm now on the flight go CPH but I don't see the other couple that was doing the same trip;I'm guessing they are still in the passport line.

Last edited by Single_Flyer; May 7, 2016 at 1:55 am
Old May 7, 2016, 7:54 am

thanks for the update
Old May 8, 2016, 1:37 pm

Finished the trip with no problems whatsoever. I am dropping the last leg (I told the agent in the Delta SkyClub so they can fill the seat if they need; figured it was courteous and she said it wouldn't effect the mileage I already earned). We will see how all the mileage credit works out. Over all not a bad weekend for $180.
Old Jul 11, 2016, 8:55 pm

Had a schedule change because Delta recently suspended their JFK-IST service. My itinerary now has a misconnect because of this and Exploretrip is utterly useless. They won't return my calls or e-mails and the airlines won't go near them.

Could the gate agents at the airport do more you think?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.