Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREMIUM FARE GONE] AV: GRU/GIG-NYC/MIA - $ 360 RT Business - Until december

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREMIUM FARE GONE] AV: GRU/GIG-NYC/MIA - $ 360 RT Business - Until december

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2016, 5:04 pm

Programs: UAL, AAL, DAL, NKS, JBU
Originally Posted by FlyingGnu
Due to a problem in the rates of registration process , we published incorrect prices for our business class well below the prevailing market .
We found that your purchase was made with rates these conditions.

Avianca appreciates your preference as a customer and therefore informs that will honor all purchases made at this time in your PNRPNR reserve, in line with our brand promise and customer service .

It is important to know that if you want to change your travel date , the fare you bought has a USD125 fee and also a collection of different tariff between the amount paid and the new fare .
If you want to request a refund , we offer to be made ​​at no additional cost provided it is done 30 days before your flight .

If you have any questions, please write to this email .:
Do you have the e-mail alias for Avianca? I called my online travel agency and they quoted a $175 refund fee even after calling Avianca.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.