Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Hu: Lax csx 1300usd - ?.??cpm

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Hu: Lax csx 1300usd - ?.??cpm

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2016, 3:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: AS MVPGold75K, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Pan Am million-miler
Originally Posted by Bonaventure
This is the best VPN hands-down and the one I use.

Free, designed by a Japanese university to promote open and safe internet for political dissidents, academic freedom, etc.

http://www.vpngate.net/en/ combined with OpenVPN.
This one is really confusing and not so user friendly
Old Apr 16, 2016, 1:58 am
Suspended

I actually found that there is a barrier between seats in J. There is a little button next to where you plug your headphones in that looks like a regular button that reclines seats. If you press it, the armrest will rise about 3-5 feet.
Old Apr 16, 2016, 9:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
I used Express VPN which worked just fine.

Originally Posted by Edgerfly
I actually found that there is a barrier between seats in J. There is a little button next to where you plug your headphones in that looks like a regular button that reclines seats. If you press it, the armrest will rise about 3-5 feet.
I meant to get a photo of that for the trip report. One button is to raise it and the other is to get the tv screen out.

Originally Posted by AwardBee
I'm in Changsha right now, staying at the Crowne Plaza. Got an upgraded room as IHG Platinum, and it's a very nice 4 star hotel room IMO
Probably too late for most but the Crowne Plaza is the best place to stay especially if you don't speak Mandarin. I got my upgrade as well as some others ( im plat through the CC) . It's pretty much a guaranteed upgrade. Fredd and his wife had club room and were upgraded to a suite for their stay.

Sorry I missed you on the third, I got back late from my last minute side trip to Xi'an. I didnt eat well as i was too anxious to go out and try to order food. The Fredds went to a hot pot restaurant and had a blast, i guess everyone was so helpful. I lived off the mini bar noodles and what i could find at the convenience store across from the entrance.

The best way to get around was the trains since they are on the subway line that has entry/exit point across from the hotel and the ticket machine for subway has english option. Its also connected to the slow and fast train stations which are a pretty quick ride from the hotel

Last edited by CDKing; Apr 16, 2016 at 10:03 am
Old Apr 16, 2016, 5:12 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by CDKing
Probably too late for most but the Crowne Plaza is the best place to stay especially if you don't speak Mandarin
Ya on the language issue since I got the most flack for it, I'm at the crowne plaza now and everyone speaks English. Even outside the hotel as well in some venues. I guess it's just a matter of being in the city Centre, as last time I was at the ramada plaza south (but the rooms were much much nicer). No upgrades for me I have no IHG status, and it appears the crowne plaza keeps the hotel at 24 Celsius, unbearable hot.
Old Apr 26, 2016, 12:54 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
28 apr

anyone else leaving LAX on this flight?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.