Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

dealber any domestic one-way $99, $199 RT (unable to confirm)

dealber any domestic one-way $99, $199 RT (unable to confirm)

Old Feb 11, 2016, 9:18 am

Programs: 1K - UAL, Platinum DL, Marriott, Hilton, SPG
Check this out - doesn't matter what name is used and continued posting to bump up the thread. Will keep reposting my message to remove this message from the MR Deals as this is not a deal. No specific origin or destination and more marketing of an offer like a time-share or other.

This is not a MR or remotely offers specifics on how to make it one. Can this be moved to a different forum like Budget Travel?
Old Feb 11, 2016, 10:28 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by RooseveltL
Check this out - doesn't matter what name is used and continued posting to bump up the thread. Will keep reposting my message to remove this message from the MR Deals as this is not a deal. No specific origin or destination and more marketing of an offer like a time-share or other.

This is not a MR or remotely offers specifics on how to make it one. Can this be moved to a different forum like Budget Travel?
By repeatedly posting, you are bumping the thread, and also violating Flyertalk rules. The appropriate thing to do is alert a moderator if one believes a thread should be moved. I alerted a moderator to your post as it violates rules, for example.

There is no indication anyone is posting at this point to bump the thread except you.

And a $99 flight can indeed qualify as a Mileage Run.
Old Feb 24, 2016, 8:14 pm

Has anyone heard of "Dealber?"

Dealber's air travel deals seem fantastic, but I am afraid of a scam. The airlines say they have nnot heard about them. Any TRUE reviews of useage? Thank You!!!!!
Old Feb 25, 2016, 5:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Welcome to FT.

Which airlines did you poll?
Old Feb 25, 2016, 6:11 am

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...99-199-rt.html
Old Feb 25, 2016, 10:17 am

Hi there

i have used them 2 times and the result was that i saved 90 dollars .
they are not scam . i took my coupons and i booked my flight easy .they need to upgrade their costumer support because i was on the line 15 mins
Old Feb 25, 2016, 10:19 am

Wink

Originally Posted by RooseveltL
A few observations -
'rountrip'
'someone else get your seat before you'
'Oneway' in one sentence but appears 'one way' in another vs. 'one-way' elsewhere

However, here is the kicker why I'm offended they don't simply start off asking me for my credit card and expiration and they will contact me later to give me voucher (why bother with passenger info, etc.) heck why even get my phone number just my CC and they will track me down somehow via my email address.

I don't claim to be a math expert, use a calculator or even have a pencil and paper but the fact that buying two $99 one-ways is CHEAPER vs. a round-trip $199 (why not $198?) is simply wrong!

What is wrong with society or original poster?

it is marketing reasons
i have used them and everything was ok i booked my flight and i saved a lot of money
Old Feb 25, 2016, 10:32 am

Programs: LH, BA, Panera Bread
Originally Posted by JamesRod
it is marketing reasons
i have used them and everything was ok i booked my flight and i saved a lot of money
Says someone with two posts. Two posts, both about Dealber.

Tells a lot about this user and also how desperately Dealber tries to get new users. (see also this post: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/infor...d-dealber.html)

A company, who
- spams users
- tries to hide its identity (hidden domain record)
- has its headquarter in Sofia, Bulgaria...

Nice try.
Old Feb 25, 2016, 12:27 pm

Is there really nobody out there who has bought a coupon and can give reliable information? That makes me the (unfortunate?) first.

Two days ago I received a mail offering AA-flights for 89$. As I was looking for ORD-DEN flights on July 1, I checked availibility first and found seats in all five direct connections. So I bought two coupons and booked the flights right away. Two mails arrived saying that I would receive the etix within the next 48-72 hours.

Half a day later, the next mails told me that booking before March 1 wasn't possible (which was indeed stated in the rules but I hadn't realized - my fault).

Now for the bigger problem: as of today, all flights on July 1 are gone, whereas June 30 is now wide available.

Any advice? I really must say that two faked positive reviews are not the most convincing argument to wait until March 1.
Old Feb 25, 2016, 3:21 pm

Originally Posted by wisenberger
Is there really nobody out there who has bought a coupon and can give reliable information? That makes me the (unfortunate?) first.

Two days ago I received a mail offering AA-flights for 89$. As I was looking for ORD-DEN flights on July 1, I checked availibility first and found seats in all five direct connections. So I bought two coupons and booked the flights right away. Two mails arrived saying that I would receive the etix within the next 48-72 hours.

Half a day later, the next mails told me that booking before March 1 wasn't possible (which was indeed stated in the rules but I hadn't realized - my fault).

Now for the bigger problem: as of today, all flights on July 1 are gone, whereas June 30 is now wide available.

Any advice? I really must say that two faked positive reviews are not the most convincing argument to wait until March 1.
Well if you can't book until March 1, and they never said you could, I'm not sure what advice you want.
On March 1, look for availability on the flights you want. If it's there, try booking it. If it's not, you should have realized that availability on specific flights on specific days was never promised.
Old Feb 25, 2016, 8:39 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, DL Diamond and 1MM
Originally Posted by JamesRod
i have used them 2 times and the result was that i saved 90 dollars . they are not scam . i took my coupons and i booked my flight easy .they need to upgrade their costumer support because i was on the line 15 mins
Says the guy with 2 posts to his name. Beware!
(and Mods why are we tolerating this duplicate thread?)
Old Feb 25, 2016, 8:42 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
I wouldn't use them, sounds too scammy to me.

Several newbies with only a post or two to their name...

Sorry if you guys are legit, but that seems like it could be attempted "viral marketing."
Old Feb 26, 2016, 12:30 am

Originally Posted by iphonemaniak
Something important is they don't charge your card until you receive your ticket.
This is definitely wrong as my card has already been charged.
Old Feb 26, 2016, 4:42 am

Originally Posted by wisenberger
Originally Posted by iphonemaniak
Something important is they don't charge your card until you receive your ticket.
This is definitely wrong as my card has already been charged.
As I would expect, no?
Old Feb 26, 2016, 4:53 am

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
http://greece.greekreporter.com/2014...y-of-the-year/

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2015...es-operations/

http://wa-com.com/newsletter-dealber.com

Mr Koklonis is back - but his ex-clients at Airfast tickets probably won't be buying anything from Dealber

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.