Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

No more AA EXP match challenges?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2015, 1:10 am
Original Poster

I sent in my United 1K credentials and got this message back today after waiting 2 weeks for a reply. Shouldn't of booked my 25K mileage run already!

Thanks for your response.

We no longer offer a challenge for United 1K members switching to
American. This promotion was an unpublished offer, and we've decided to
suspend enrollment for the time being. I'm sorry to disappoint you. We
hope that you're successful in earning your desired elite status soon.

Regards,

Andrew Nelson
AAdvantage Customer Service
American Airlines
Old Oct 6, 2015, 3:59 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
This was already discussed. Last enrollment day was Sept 23 as you must complete the challenge by Dec 23rd.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...l#post25523960

Maybe contact AA to see if they can reconsider? or do a match. Mention that you already have a ticket booked. Also, I see that you have cross posted this on the AA forum and mileage run thread, that is a no no, moderator has been alerted.

At the very least, you would earn GLD status, seeing that you booked 25k EQM. You made it sound as if you already had been granted the challenge when you where posting for run ideas. HNL and PTY are not bad.

I wonder their reasoning on why the denied it. Try again, I'm sure you will get in. Good luck.

Last edited by arollins; Oct 6, 2015 at 4:47 am
Old Oct 6, 2015, 8:10 am
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
Cross-postings are not allowed on FlyerTalk, therefore I am closing this thread.

Pat89339
Moderator, Mileage Run Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.