Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Ua ewr-eug first class $391rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Ua ewr-eug first class $391rt

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2015, 12:39 am

Programs: Jeff is Deaf
Keep in mind you could have gotten LH SEN status for a "reasonable price" with a boatload of miles. Great Deal!
Old Sep 26, 2015, 9:22 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Sick fare! Bummer, could have used this for my family of 5 for several trips to the east coast from PacNW (where we routinely pay $500 per ticket for Y). I guess we cannot get in on them all, still eagerly awaiting our DXB-AUH-LHR-LAX trip in F, which is some consolation ;-)
Old Oct 5, 2015, 10:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Smiley90
haha I'm flying Dec 3 as well.... but EUG-SFO-EWR, so different connection AND direction lol
I was able to change my return on Dec 4 to EUG > SFO > EWR and upgrade to BusinessFirst ps (albeit on a 16J 752)
Old Dec 26, 2015, 5:22 am

Programs: Zero Status Nexus
Check your itineraries. EUG-DEN was swapped from a ERJ175 to a CRJ200 so my A fare is now a Y fare due to cabin change. DEN-EWR is still listed as an A fare.

Tried to change online to a P.S. via SFO but it creates a huge fare change. Any suggestions? 3+ hours in a CRJ200 is torture. Perhaps another plane change is possible since its booked for May.
Old Dec 27, 2015, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by mtndave47
Check your itineraries. EUG-DEN was swapped from a ERJ175 to a CRJ200 so my A fare is now a Y fare due to cabin change. DEN-EWR is still listed as an A fare.

Tried to change online to a P.S. via SFO but it creates a huge fare change. Any suggestions? 3+ hours in a CRJ200 is torture. Perhaps another plane change is possible since its booked for May.
If it is a "change in carrier", you should be able to reference that to get a refund or a re-route. Or, if the times change by >2 hours (YMMV). Either way, you should call with the options you want...the website has far less latitude to make "one time exceptions" than a human agent

However E175->CR2 is probably Skywest both ways, so you may be SOL. Although less convenient no doubt, you may be able to ask to be re-routed mainline to PDX if you cannot get an agent to entertain the notion of SFO connection. I don't think that would be an unreasonable request since you bought an "F" fare

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.