Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Where to find cheap last minute flights?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2015, 6:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles

Hey,

I got some days off (Now till May 24) and am looking for a last minute flight to anywhere outside North America. What website do you guys uses? I tried Google Explorer and all the flights are super expensive for the next 72 hours. Or if you know any mileage deals out of YUL/YOW/YYZ right now, please let me know as I will be all over it.
Old May 13, 2015, 6:35 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Try looking at packages from Orbitz or other OTAs. They sometimes have some wholesale priced seats they're getting rid of with these.

Otherwise, buying late usually costs more.
Old May 13, 2015, 6:37 pm

I like to start looking around usingSkyscanner. Just input your departure airport under change search and you'll be able to check for flights to numerous locations. Once you've narrowed your search down you might want to check through Expertflyer or ITA Matrix if you can get it down even further.
Old May 19, 2015, 9:11 am

Programs: Delta SM, ICH PLAT
http://www.yyzdeals.com/

I subscribe to this site's alerts. Some will complain that this guy rips off deals from other sources, including FT. however, recently, I see deals not posted on FT, even a long time after he post it. (Probably because every time someone does post his deals, others would criticize the poster for supporting YYZdeals. :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.