Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] JFK-PAR $1700 this Summer - OneWorld Business

[PREM FARE GONE] JFK-PAR $1700 this Summer - OneWorld Business

Old Jul 25, 2015, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by olouie
I booked this on BA and put in my BAEC number, but now want to credit the flight to AA. Can I just call BA and have them replace my BAEC number with my AA one?
Yes you can, you can probably also do this online or at check-in.
Old Aug 2, 2015, 4:08 pm
Original Poster

Another OpenSkies flight: the new Orly lounge is small but nice, of course in Paris there could be champagne...
Flight overall not bad, still tired planes, boarding is always late, crews do their best and actually this crew ended up being quite relaxed and friendly, despite this time a full flight.

Arrival at JFK T7 was crazy, we had to wait thirty minutes at the gate before they let us out because immigration was so congested. Aliens probably had a two-hour wait. Luggage took another thirty minutes.
Old Aug 5, 2015, 2:27 pm
wpj

Programs: AA EXP 3.2MM, Hyatt Courtesy Card/Diamond, Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by SJC AA
AA is processing monthly summaries this weekend. Check back on Monday.
i see my flight posted but as BA flight not aa44, and no bonuses. how yours was postedż
Old Oct 25, 2015, 5:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1.2mm, Kimpton IC, Starwood Gold, Marriott Gold
This posted with the AA 25k Business Class bonus... total of around 41,000 AA miles for the round trip... amazing.

The seat was old but fairly comfortable; catering quality far exceeds that of BA or AA (in fact, the food was actually good!), and there's actual bedding for the eastbound flight. All in all, a very pleasant experience.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.