Search

Any Last Minute AA MR?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2014, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Any Last Minute AA MR?

Hi fellow fliers,

I had to go through surgery in August and my travels got severely reduced. Now I am willing and able to fly but I still have 27,000 miles to go. I am in NYC area. Any thoughts of last minute turnarounds till year end? I would be happy with going to HKG or using miles to get to EU and then EU-NYC-Buenos Aires or something, but have been unable to find good fares (5 cpm or so)

Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you!
Old Dec 17, 2014, 3:26 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
For a good chunk of the year 5 cpm was hard on AA, on December 17th, well anything will work , perhaps HKG or PVG to SA, but EZE is usually super expensive this time of year.

Try out of NYC a Jakarta run and spend a day in Bali
Old Dec 17, 2014, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by jfkeze
For a good chunk of the year 5 cpm was hard on AA, on December 17th, well anything will work , perhaps HKG or PVG to SA, but EZE is usually super expensive this time of year.

Try out of NYC a Jakarta run and spend a day in Bali
Thank you for your reply! I have been able to get below 5 cpm EU-South American on AA, but not all the time. I will check HKG/PVG-SA or else NYC-Jakarta. Thanks again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.