Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

UA gold accessible lounges in hong kong and singapore

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA gold accessible lounges in hong kong and singapore

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2015, 10:51 am

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Originally Posted by elpueblo
The world is really small. I was there while you were there. I was in transit from another country. Stayed at the lounge on Jan 27th night instead of going to the habourfront; eating chicken curry with rice, noodle and honey bbq chicken wings along with beer.
Funny. Was at SQ business class lounge for most of the time but they had a water supply problem so spent some time at SATS lounge as well.

Met MargaritaGirl there too. Recognized here by yellow FT tag...

I am doing this again mid Feb
Old Feb 3, 2015, 2:29 am

Originally Posted by anandrag
Most (if not all) lounges airside are departure lounges. Means they are meant only for departing pax or members. Arrivals lounges after immigration.
By way, was in SIN same time. Met Margarita Girl who was also doing MR
Thanks for the reply- glad i didn't make a fuss. perhaps i've just been lucky in the past. having not seen your reply ... when i arrived back in the US, the super bowl had already started so we went to the UA Club near our arrival gate. had no problem getting in and ended up watching the game there. perhaps when it's a united club there's more wiggle room.

off topic a bit: this was my first time flying as Plat on UA. the boarding group 1 and extra leg room in E+ made a huge difference over being in the far back. flying my domestic legs hub to hub, i may never see an upgrade as plat, but the E+ is far less torture and a real benefit vs no status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.