Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL ATL to ? for 4900 miles

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2014, 8:40 am
Original Poster

DL ATL to ? for 4900 miles

New to doing mileage runs, as I never got this close before...and already have the MQD waiver!

I'm 4965 miles from Gold. Free to travel anytime between now and end of year. Happy to use passport or break into several flights. Don't mind long layovers or overnights. Budget is my only constraint ($600-700 RT max). I want it to be worth the cash outlay! Could go a tad higher if the value is there (which is something I'm still trying to sort out...)

Home airport is ATL, but flexible to fly out of anywhere in the SE (PNS, RDU, CLT, CHA, etc)

Thanks!
Old Oct 31, 2014, 11:04 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Welcome to FlyerTalk djweath ^ What I found isn't a great CPM but it will get the job done!

Lots of dates to chose from, use www.GCMap.com to check the route distance.

11/27, 12/3-17 ATL-SFO-SEA-ATL 4,999 miles $470-$490

Good luck!
Old Oct 31, 2014, 11:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

CHA-SFO is available from about $320 roundtrip.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 2:24 pm
Original Poster

Thanks! I was guessing the same type routes, but wanted to run it by the pros! What is a good cpm on average?
Old Oct 31, 2014, 2:54 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by djweath
What is a good cpm on average?
A good CPM is relevant to what city someone is flying out of, and when they are looking to travel.

Out of a fortress hub like ATL it is going to be harder to find deals. Living in SAN I frequently find sub 5 or even sub 4 CPM. This time of year people typically don't focus on CPM, and just look to hit a goal as painless as possible.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Thanks again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.