Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Delta Seattle Milage Run Goal:40K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2014, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

I am 40K MQM short from being Delta Diamond.

I really want to find a way to go to Delta Diamond because that's the airline I will be mostly flying from now on.

Any good deals people are aware of especially from Seattle?
Old Oct 24, 2014, 4:55 pm

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...rums-work.html
Old Oct 24, 2014, 6:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
+1
Old Oct 24, 2014, 6:27 pm

Programs: DL DM, AS MVP, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, SPG Gold, TSA PreCheck
You might want to register for the Double MQM promotion for Washington state residents and book a couple of trips to Asia or Europe.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 7:57 pm

Programs: American Airlines, Delta, United Airlines
As berliner5000 said sign up for the double MQM promotion.

If you're willing to head up to YVR you can fly r/t to HKG for ~750 with an overnight layover in HKG. With the double MQM that will net you 28k MQM each trip.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 12:35 pm

Here's the T & C of Double MQM:

Register today, then book and fly Delta or Delta Connection®-marketed and -operated flights from Seattle (SEA) by December 31, 2014, and we’ll award you double miles and double Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) on the nonstop segment out of or into Seattle (SEA). The more you fly the more you earn—it's unlimited!

Need to take a long flt out of SEA.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 10:41 am

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
SEA-HKG-SEA is 12940 miles for $987, do it twice with double MQM and you're done.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 10:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by berliner5000
You might want to register for the Double MQM promotion for Washington state residents and book a couple of trips to Asia or Europe.
Do this only if you're a genuine resident of Washington state or already have a WA address on your DL FF account. To switch the address to WA now and sign up for the double MQM promo is asking for an account audit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.