DL: Last Minute MRs???

Old Aug 19, 2014, 8:01 am
Original Poster

DL: Last Minute MRs???

Anyone have any experience with booking last minute mileage runs or are the deals simply not there? I'm looking for a long-haul run next week Aug 25-30 out of MSP...I've been trying my luck with ITA but nothing seems to be that good.

What I've seen on the mileage deals forum all tend to be months out and with an advance purchase stipulation.

Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated!
Old Aug 19, 2014, 10:29 am

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
You can not expect to find anything at the last minute in the summer. If the only time that you have for a MR is August 25-30 and you are desperate for miles, then you have to take the best that you can find. JNB might be worth looking at, less than 10 cpm.
Old Aug 19, 2014, 2:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Most of the cheapest fare classes require purchase 2 - 3 weeks in advance. Attempting to book tickets closer in than that will push you into the higher priced, less restrictive fare classes.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.