Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Mileage Runs from DCA/IAD/BWI in UA?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2014, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K

Hi,

Does anybody know good mileage runs from the Washington DC area to anywhere in the US or the World? I may be running a bit short for my 1K this year and I need to secure it.

Appreciate your help.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 2:16 pm

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Go to SIN in September through November for about $1070, about 20000 miles. For example, depart 11/7 return 11/9.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 3:42 pm

Programs: UA
I recommend flipping through this thread and check out some previous deals and see if you can replicate them. Otherwise, it'll at least give some ideas as to places to go and routes to try for this year.
Old Jul 23, 2014, 9:15 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Novemurr
I recommend flipping through this thread and check out some previous deals and see if you can replicate them. Otherwise, it'll at least give some ideas as to places to go and routes to try for this year.
That and it also helps to know how many miles you are short, how much you want to spend, and when you can fly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.