Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Error fares, cheap flights from ASIA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2014, 3:01 am
Original Poster

Hello,

I just recently focusing to the error fare, cheap flight ticket and fortunately could hit 1 good deal in the past.
Most of the pages I found is share the information about ticket departure from EU or US.
Does anybody knows a forum or page where they also mentioning flight departure from ASIA ?

I currently live here and would be more easily to catch a good flight from here.

Thanks !
Old Jun 24, 2014, 6:48 am

Programs: QF LTG
Mistake fares come and go from various destination all the time. I have seen plenty to or from Asia pop up here. Be patient and willing to position for something good .

Last edited by PbodyPhoto; Jun 24, 2014 at 7:15 am
Old Jun 24, 2014, 7:03 am

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
Welcome to FT!

I don't know of a specific form for Asia travel, but as you know fares come and go within hours sometimes, but FT will post some Asia fares, so just check here daily
Old Jun 24, 2014, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Thanks guys ! Will definetly check your forum more than 1 time / day.

Originally Posted by yuel
Welcome to FT!

I don't know of a specific form for Asia travel, but as you know fares come and go within hours sometimes, but FT will post some Asia fares, so just check here daily
Old Jun 24, 2014, 9:56 am
Original Poster

Ah one more quick question.

As I read error fares are really rare, but forum would be very useful to find/study how to get cheap first class tickets.
Could you advise how can I start study about it ? Are there any guideline for it or topic ?

Thanks in advance !
Old Jun 24, 2014, 10:08 am

Well they used to occurr more often in the past. However technology advances and that often reduces the error fare occurrances drastically. Nonetheless they can happen. Call it a freak of nature.
Old Jun 27, 2014, 3:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by vico81
Ah one more quick question.

As I read error fares are really rare, but forum would be very useful to find/study how to get cheap first class tickets.
Could you advise how can I start study about it ? Are there any guideline for it or topic ?

Thanks in advance !
Well, there was the Lufthansa fare from Singapore a few years back when it was only 100 euros to Europe in F. Or the TG $0 fare from BKK. The former was honored but no changes, and no miles. The latter was not honored.
Old Jun 27, 2014, 4:54 am

Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
Well, there was the Lufthansa fare from Singapore a few years back when it was only 100 euros to Europe in F. Or the TG $0 fare from BKK. The former was honored but no changes, and no miles. The latter was not honored.
And don't forget the infamous 3 rounds of RGN fare, with third round being the best! I snagged SQ suites for $283 per adult
Old Jun 28, 2014, 1:49 am

Programs: All of Them
Fingers crossed I just nabbed Singapore Suites NRT-SIN for $420. If successful more details to come
Old Jun 28, 2014, 2:11 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS MVP, UA*S, SPG G, IHG P
Originally Posted by Richklhs
Fingers crossed I just nabbed Singapore Suites NRT-SIN for $420. If successful more details to come
Would love to know it! Cant find it in hipmunk!
Old Jun 28, 2014, 2:23 am

Originally Posted by drjameschen
Would love to know it! Cant find it in hipmunk!
has to do with a certain shopping Spree
Old Jun 28, 2014, 7:43 am

Programs: LH SEN, DL Plat
how can you book this?
Old Jun 28, 2014, 1:17 pm

Programs: DL GM
Originally Posted by ben63
how can you book this?
There is a post on his blog about it, about this Spree. But it looks like it's dead now anyway.
Old Jun 28, 2014, 1:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Virtuoso Travel Agent, Commercial Pilot
Originally Posted by idiosyncrasy
There is a post on his blog about it, about this Spree. But it looks like it's dead now anyway.
I hate it when people talk in codes so much ... it's ridiculous.

For a while it was possible (and may still be possible) to use the KrisFlyer shopping portal to buy moderate numbers of KF miles cheaply. (One involved buying LifeLock [which is a huge pain if you're churning credit cards] and I forget what the others are.)
Old Jun 28, 2014, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by Sykes
I hate it when people talk in codes so much ... it's ridiculous.

For a while it was possible (and may still be possible) to use the KrisFlyer shopping portal to buy moderate numbers of KF miles cheaply. (One involved buying LifeLock [which is a huge pain if you're churning credit cards] and I forget what the others are.)
The above were good deals if the points posted. I Haven't written a post about this new deal, still unconfirmed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.