Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] QF/EK DUB-PER $562 3.7 CPM (EK Skywards only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] QF/EK DUB-PER $562 3.7 CPM (EK Skywards only)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2014, 9:07 am

where? how? when? I havent been able to find prices as good as at the beginning.
I tried buying the tickets several times and it did not work :/
Old Mar 17, 2014, 9:32 am

Originally Posted by MightyTravels
The Brazilian website edestinos.com.br has fares filed for the long run between Dublin and Perth for just $526.72 right now. The flights are sold as Qantas flights but operated all the way by Emirates.

Q Class

18,582 miles flown

Screen shots in our post.
have you paid for this advertisement?
Really nice that you want to earn money on killing it...
Old Mar 17, 2014, 10:11 am

Programs: IC Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, HH Diamond
The main problem the recent event is showing is an ever reaccuring one: Like many other deals this one has been discussed on FT in various subforums and on other forums for quite some time. Than one person made a post about it in the Mileage Run Deals thread (I have no idea whatever happend to that thread by the way - I even posted in that thread and I can't that post in my history) - it was somebody with a relatively new account who also proudly announced at the same time that he mailed the deal to one blog who published it right away.

And than it all spiraled cos that's how it goes nowadays: If one blog publishes it - all other are good to go as well. I'm sure that many bloggers have been aware of this particular piece of information for quite some time but didn't publish it in order not to kill it but once this is out in the open everybody wants to get a piece of the cake.

In all fairness - I even think Mighty was really, really late to the party as this piece was on all other blogs hours before. Coming on here again to promote his copied blog piece is a whole other story which I think the forum rules should take care of for future events.
Old Mar 17, 2014, 6:31 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold. Emirates Silver BAEC Silver Air Canada 35k
GONE
Old Mar 18, 2014, 2:19 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by alpenrock
GONE
Not out of LON although availability is fast decreasing.
Old Aug 11, 2014, 3:15 am

Just to clarify, you guys are actually looking at the final price right, with the 'boarding fee'?
Old Oct 22, 2014, 8:40 am

anyone credited this deal to aadvantage? Does this earn 25% even when EK-operated? Thanks for the feedback

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.