I am looking to book my first mileage run. Earlier today I saw some great routines on ITA, but now I am only able to find direct routings. Can anyone help me enhance the following?
1) get to Canada to complete my Nexus interview.
2) get miles to help requalify for DL Diamond.
3) No long flights that are unlikely to get upgraded. (DL DM + reserve)
4) Have some fun ( fun = craft beer, beach, or anywhere in the Caribbean/South America)
5) CVG based, but open to DAY, IND, etc...
Currently I am able to book the following:
10/22 - Nexus interview in Blaine, WA
As two separate round trips:
Cvg-atl-sea-atl-cvg = $319.70 / 5360mi = 5.9CPM
Sea-atl-sju-atl-sea = $360.90 / 7460mi = 4.8CPM
Not great value, but pretty good from CVG and given my goals. Earlier today I was able to price out some great routings (cvg-atl-lax-sea) and (sea-sts-lax-jfk-sju). Unfortunately, I can't make them happen now..
So, can the pros here help me make this MR better? The only hard requirements are:.
1) .CVG (or close) departure.
2) far enough out to schedule a nexus interview.
Thanks for your help!