New to MR - Need 12k DL MQM from MCO

Subscribe
I am looking to accumulate 12k DL Miles from MCO. What is a good itinerary that will keep the budget under $500?

Thanks from a newbie
Quote: I am looking to accumulate 12k DL Miles from MCO. What is a good itinerary that will keep the budget under $500?

Thanks from a newbie
jpullen79, welcome to FT! I would suggest that the next time you ask a question here on FT, try to give as many details as possible to make it easier for people to respond to you. Do you have elite status? Do you have any miles for repositioning? Are you willing to go to MIA or FLL? Most importantly, when you can fly? Can you fly anytime during the week, or only weekends?

My best advice is to check this forum frequently for deals. In this case however, I did a search for "MCO" and found this. Hope it will be helpful. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...r-mco-fll.html I did a quick search on ITA and found that same day turn $289 fares are still available in Nov. This price is closer to $600, but not too bad.
Thank you. I am currently silver medallion and looking to get to gold medallion. I am flexible to fly weekend or weekdays.
$315 mco-lgb 9/7 6372 mi....found on orbitz [aol travel].....

when do you need the status?
Drive to Tampa and do 2 of these
Quote: Drive to Tampa and do 2 of these
Thank you.

I found a MCO - LAX - SLC - OAK / OAK - LAX - DTW - MCO

6,837 miles @ 4.2 cpm
Quote: Thank you.

I found a MCO - LAX - SLC - OAK / OAK - LAX - DTW - MCO

6,837 miles @ 4.2 cpm
Not bad. How soon do you need them? You should be able to find something from MCO/TPA for less than 4.
Quote: Not bad. How soon do you need them? You should be able to find something from MCO/TPA for less than 4.
Well, the goal is to achieve GM by the end of the year. The 4.2 is the MQM CPM. The redeemable is 3.2 CPM after you factor in the FO bonus, and the Delta Amex bonus of 2 pts per $1 spent.
You could probably find better by EOY... what are your reasons for hitting GM? Will you do an intl before EOY?
Quote: You could probably find better by EOY... what are your reasons for hitting GM? Will you do an intl before EOY?
I like the additional perks and status. Plus, I will be traveling more next year and this will hopefully increase my chances for an upgrade. Especially, since I will using an award ticket to Vancouver in Jan. I am not oppose to traveling internationally. I guess I am still trying to figure out all the best options.
Quote: jpullen79, welcome to FT! I would suggest that the next time you ask a question here on FT, try to give as many details as possible to make it easier for people to respond to you. Do you have elite status? Do you have any miles for repositioning? Are you willing to go to MIA or FLL? Most importantly, when you can fly? Can you fly anytime during the week, or only weekends?

My best advice is to check this forum frequently for deals. In this case however, I did a search for "MCO" and found this. Hope it will be helpful. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...r-mco-fll.html I did a quick search on ITA and found that same day turn $289 fares are still available in Nov. This price is closer to $600, but not too bad.
I live in the FLL area. Are mileage runs from here better on Delta? I might have to do a few by the end of the year to get to Diamond or Plat.

Robert