Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL mileage run out of ATL

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2012, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

DL mileage run out of ATL

I have read through this forum and tried searching myself with the tools mentioned but can't seem to even come close to matching the skills I have read about in this forum and couldnt find anything.

I have some free time coming up and wanted to do a mileage run to keep DM on delta for next year. Looking to get 5,000 MQM. I am out of ATL (know not the best for a mr) but have tried looking at alternate airports as suggested in other threads such as CLT and FLL with little luck.

I prefer doing a weekend and while I could do an overnight somewhere, would rather do same day (red eyes just a great). Also could do next week (6/23-6/30) but probbly too soon for good price.

Any help greatly appreciated. By the way, I am obviously new at this.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 9:33 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
watch the mr deals....currently there is a bwi deal posted, maybe you can hook up w/it....
Old Jun 23, 2012, 9:00 pm
Original Poster

I looked at that one as well but to position in bwi would push cpm way up. I still havent been able to find anything.
Old Jun 25, 2012, 5:44 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM; Hilton Diamond; National Exec
atl fll dtw sea dtw fll atl is $377ai for 7,262 mqm miles. Just over 5cpm, but not bad out of atl. Available in sep/oct and can stay in sea for a day or two, or come back right away on a red eye.
Old Jun 25, 2012, 5:48 pm

Programs: DL Gold, SkyClub, AA PLT, CO Silver, AS MVPGLD
How do you guys find these routings for MRs?
Old Jun 25, 2012, 9:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by SPatrick83
How do you guys find these routings for MRs?
ITA Matrix can help with a lot of them, just put in "DL DL DL DL" for the advanced routing line and it will try to find 4 flights on Delta for the trip. Doesn't always find results, but thats one way to see if you can force more connections.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 8:34 am

Programs: DL Gold, SkyClub, AA PLT, CO Silver, AS MVPGLD
Awesome, I'll play with it. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.