Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

I need the cheapest 6500 UA miles possible between now and end of year

Old Jul 12, 2012, 7:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K

Home airport is IAH.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 7:47 pm

Without indication of any travel plans or current credit card situation, cheapest might very well be the purchase of accelerator miles.

Book IAH-HKG round-trip refundable, you will receive an offer of 9K+ miles for between .02 and .025 per mile. You can decide to take the actual flight or not.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 8:18 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
You need to give more details if you want help. How much can you spend? When and for how long can you travel?
Old Jul 12, 2012, 8:58 pm

Programs: AA EXP,AS MVPG,MR Platinum,HH Gold
And most importantly are you after EQM or RDM? Your question seems to simply RDM but your "explanation" seems to suggest EQM?
Old Jul 13, 2012, 2:49 am

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
pretty sure you can get 1k miles when completing your first 25$ dine with reward network...

i think you can get 4k if signing up with network online service only for a couple of months...

the last 1k i'm sure you can easily fine or just do more dining with reward network
Old Jul 13, 2012, 8:59 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
look at iah-den-nyc [via iah] - iah.....it might price decently, for ~4.4k....

i would think oct would be cheaper than now...

btw....many people want the cheapest mr's possible. could you post the method/calculation that tells you when you have found it?
Old Jul 13, 2012, 9:02 am

I think you might have a better chance of people offering their time and advice if you bothered to spend more than 10 seconds on your post.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.