Best routes out of SFO for United MR's

Subscribe
I got some good ideas previously regarding getting in the last 18k I need to make Gold this year. Just trying to get some ideas of other routes to run through Farecompare, ITA, AxusNexus and Expertflyer.com to really sharpen my pencil and maximize my flying efforts in this drive.

If this is an improper question to ask, or the sites I'm using already have tools to tell me this, let me know. Thanks!

Eric
This is the wrong forum for this type of post...this should go to the mileage run DISCUSSION forum....

(I'll flag this for the mods)
Quote: This is the wrong forum for this type of post...this should go to the mileage run DISCUSSION forum....

(I'll flag this for the mods)
Thanks Burj and yes, general queries such as OP's actually do belong in the MR Discussion forum so have moved it here.

tcook052
MR Moderator
when do you need the mi?.....max cpm/ budget?

iad, asia & sometimes europe can be decent at various times....
it asmight be worth looking thru mr deals for ideas re areas/cities that pop up during various time periods...
Quote: it asmight be worth looking thru mr deals for ideas re areas/cities that pop up during various time periods...
Quote: when do you need the mi?.....max cpm/ budget?

iad, asia & sometimes europe can be decent at various times....
I'm going to look through the older MR deals posted that originated in SFO. I've got 18k miles more that I need to earn before EOY and I'd like to earn as much on the cheap as possible ($1k or under for all 18k miles).

Thanks for the ideas on IAD APAC/EU.

Eric
Quote: I'm going to look through the older MR deals posted that originated in SFO. I've got 18k miles more that I need to earn before EOY and I'd like to earn as much on the cheap as possible ($1k or under for all 18k miles).

Thanks for the ideas on IAD APAC/EU.

Eric
mid sept-mid nov might be good, as would a 2x eqm promo....
if you have a site which will alert when the price is at a point, then set it up for all the cities that ua or us flies, keeping in mind that theres no 500 min on us...
Would ExpertFlyer.com be a good site for getting these kind of alerts? Also, are there certain hubs that lend themselves to getting lower fares from flight originating out of SFO when putting together a multi-destination trip?
Quote: Would ExpertFlyer.com be a good site for getting these kind of alerts? Also, are there certain hubs that lend themselves to getting lower fares from flight originating out of SFO when putting together a multi-destination trip?
search this forum for fare alert.....you might find something that will work for you....
SFO BOS is a good one to keep an eye on.
Quote: SFO BOS is a good one to keep an eye on.
Yeah, I just looked and found this route for $360 RT ATI in August, but it's about $0.06 CPM, which is kind of high, I think, for an MR. Hopefully some other good fares will open up for those 5700 miles.