Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Best Tool for Business Class Searches US-Asia

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2012, 9:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA Gold/1MM, AS MVP 100K, AA Gold

FT Team:

What are the tools that you guys use to get the best J fares from different US points to different Asian points?

I know we all miss the farecompare flyertalk page, but the ones I have been using (e.g. Farecompare Maps) don't have J search capability. ITA does have the capability, but was wondering if there was anything else.

I'm looking for a trip in June that can go from just about any US point to either PVG, SIN, NRT, or NGO. The best I have found so far is KE JFK-PVG for $3900.

Thanks for the suggestions or any new sites.
Old Apr 18, 2012, 9:01 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, IHG Plat Ambassador, National Executive Elite, Hertz Five Star
I was thinking something along your line.. I'd like to be able to see deals for Business and First fares. Technically they wouldn't be mileage runs because of the high cpm, but it would be nice to get the 150% eqm if you're going there anyways. Any ideas?
Old Jul 20, 2012, 9:21 pm

Location: out my front door 60 min prior to IAH flight until they increased the check in time to 45 min
Programs: CO Platinum or UA 1K for so long, now almost 2MM
Bump....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.