Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(FARE GONE) CO/UA: SFO/LAX-NYC/BOS/MCO $220 a/i RT (P.S. eligible)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(FARE GONE) CO/UA: SFO/LAX-NYC/BOS/MCO $220 a/i RT (P.S. eligible)

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2011, 10:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
SFO-BOS seems to be back at $360.

It is no longer a MR material...
Old May 31, 2011, 5:01 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by garykung
Time for VDB??
Memorial Day weekend's been VeDdy good for Bumps for me, year in and year out. Book early, sit back and "give it up" for your airline -- it's almost like shooting babies in a barrel, or however that one goes...

Last edited by Firewind; May 31, 2011 at 5:10 pm
Old May 31, 2011, 5:08 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, TK Elite+
CO should overbook more aggressively.

Was on my EWR-LAX return on Monday and my flight was overbooked by only 1 and it ended up taking 4 standbys in Y. I was offered $300 in TC and confirmed F on the BF 757 flight.
Old May 31, 2011, 5:42 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by nov11
CO should overbook more aggressively.

Was on my EWR-LAX return on Monday and my flight was overbooked by only 1 and it ended up taking 4 standbys in Y. I was offered $300 in TC and confirmed F on the BF 757 flight.
Bravo! (To return a brag, once, my lady and I took three bumps in a row, ORD-SFO, the day before Memorial Day weekend. It was like hitting a grand slam in front of her.)

By the way, is anyone seeing anything close to the OP's deal still live anywhere? And if so, where? I'm not seeing it between SFO or LAX and BOS. Thank you.
Old May 31, 2011, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Diamond, LH SEN, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by Firewind
By the way, is anyone seeing anything close to the OP's deal still live anywhere? And if so, where? I'm not seeing it between SFO or LAX and BOS. Thank you.
It expired yesterday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.