Help with MR from CLE / CAK

Old Jan 22, 2011, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, SPG Gold; PR Platinum; MR Gold; Inner Circle; Hyatt Diamond
Help with MR from CLE / CAK

Looking to get elite status with CO. I'm very new to this. Used farecompare to find lowest PPM flights on Star Alliance from CLE/CAK. But having alot of trouble actually finding flights at the same price when i search on ITA.

Just looking for any flight in the 0.03 or 0.04 range from CLE preferably over any weekend. Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 22, 2011, 5:11 pm

How many miles do you need? And do you wan them soon or can you wait? As far as I can tell, flying out of anywhere but CLE/CAK would help you get better CPM.

Can you get to SEA? CO 3.2 cpm

If it has to be soon, you can get a bunch of miles (up to 20k) around 6cpm to JNB or the Middle east.
Old Jan 22, 2011, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, SPG Gold; PR Platinum; MR Gold; Inner Circle; Hyatt Diamond
thanks for the msg. i can def. wait - i am looking to get elite status sometime during 2011 which, as i understand, would mean that it would continue for all of 2012 too, right? i would like to get 50k miles to reach gold status.
Old Jan 23, 2011, 8:13 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA Gold/1MM, AS MVP 100K, AA Gold
Welcome to the addiction!

There are a couple of things you can do...

1) Check farecompare.com/flyertalk everyday. It will usually know where you are and find the best cpm deals from your departure city

2) Keep up to date on the Mileage Run Deals site and see if any cities have offers too good to pass up and find a way to get there (e.g. last year, a lot of people on DL did this when the double MQM promo was going on from select cities)

Good Luck!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.