Reload this Page >

JFK-FCO on DL/AZ $554 inc all taxes thru Aug 31st

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK-FCO on DL/AZ $554 inc all taxes thru Aug 31st

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2007, 7:53 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
I was so happy when I found out Madagascar cosider as N Africa few weeks ago.

I am pretty sure Egypt was there few years ago, they pulled Egypt from NA because it is too popular~
Old Jan 1, 2007, 11:24 pm

Programs: UA/AA
I noticed that Aegean Airlines is about to start up an Athens to Cairo route.

I have no idea about the price and timing, as the route is not up and running yet. You can probably contact them for this information.

Maybe consider an intra-Europe frequent flier flight to get to Athens, or hook up with Aegean Air in one of their non-Greek destinations. I know this includes both Frankfurt and Munich in Germany, and Milan and Rome in Italy.

Typically, Aegean has some great discount fare sales in the early Spring. I find it to be a quite nice airline.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.