Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

Price war NYC-ORD (as low as $78 r/t)

Old Dec 23, 2006, 12:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Priceline Titanium

Prices have dropped as low as $78 r/t plus taxes on several airlines, including AA - where you can also piggyback the FLY06 promotion - take 1, 2 or 3 r/t to CHI by 2/28 and get 5, 10 or 25,000 bonus miles.

Hmm. The Joffrey Ballet is doing an interesting program Feb 14-25.
Old Dec 23, 2006, 1:21 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM
Originally Posted by FlyBalletGuy
Prices have dropped as low as $78 r/t plus taxes on several airlines, including AA - where you can also piggyback the FLY06 promotion - take 1, 2 or 3 r/t to CHI by 2/28 and get 5, 10 or 25,000 bonus miles.

Hmm. The Joffrey Ballet is doing an interesting program Feb 14-25.
Thanks for the heads-up on the low fare.

I prefer the ABT. Give me an evening of classical ballet over contemporary works any day.
Old Dec 23, 2006, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Priceline Titanium
Me too, honestly. Right now, given my druthers I'd take the Royal Ballet. Alas Francophile, Paris Opera Ballet, with their brilliantly trained classical dancers, is saddled with poor repertory choices to show them off. Cojocaru's Aurora at the Royal was worth a mad sprint from Heathrow from a plane landing from LED at 17:30 for a 19:30 curtain.

That said, the Joffrey program in February is distinguished - Massine/Balanchine/Jooss - and Massine is rarely programmed now. I've booked a flight for $118 - I think it's worth it, and I like the city.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.