LAX/SFO to GIG/GRU $499+ on LAN Peru $576 all in

Subscribe
Courtesy of travelzoo. I found LAX - GRU on lan.com for 4/17 to 4/25, but so far that's all I have been able to find. It looks like it book into Q, so 100% mileage on AA, I believe.

Code:
Fare QEESP531 from Los Angeles to Sao Paulo to fly on 2006-04-17

Upon purchase, you will receive an e-mail with all the regulations which apply. If you do not agree with these, you will have 24 hours to cancel your purchase without any charge 

Penalties 
cancellations before departure ticket is non-refundable. after departure ticket is non-refundable. changes before departure applicable all segments charge usd 100.00 for reissue. after departure applicable all segments charge usd 200.00 for reissue. note - > after departure applicable all segments charge usd 200.00 for reissue. note - no more page available 

Minimum Stay 
travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than 1 day after departure from fare origin. note - 

Maximum Stay 
travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin. note - 

Advance Purchase 
ticketing must be completed within 3 days after reservations are made. open returns permitted. note - 

Rule Application 
Fare promotional application class of service these fares apply for economy class service. other conditions 

Sales Restrict 
Unless otherwise specified tickets must be issued on/before 22mar 06. 

Child Discounts 
accompanied child 2-11 - charge 67 percent of the fare. ticket designator - ch and percent of discount or - infant under 2 with a seat - charge 67 percent of the fare. ticket designator - in and percent of discount or - 1st infant under 2 without a seat - charge 10 percent of the fare. ticket designator - in and percent of discount or - unaccompanied child 5-11 - charge 67 percent of the fare. ticket designator - ch and percent of discount. note - 

Other Discounts 
note - 

Blackouts 
travel is not permitted 14dec through 24dec. 

Ticket Endorsement 
the original and the reissued ticket must be annotated - nonref/chg fee applies - in the endorsement box. note - 

Stopovers 
1 stopover permitted at usd 75.00. child/infant discounts apply. note - 

Travel Restrictions 
Unless otherwise specified all travel must be completed by midnight on 30may 06. 

Surcharges 
Between the united states and brazil originating the united states - a fuel surcharge of usd 65.00 will be added to the applicable fare. originating brazil - a fuel surcharge of usd 28.00 will be added to the applicable fare.
Great find.... I am quite tempted to try to figure out a way to afford this one!
Thanks, alamedaguy. Now, if only the majors would match!
also LAN site is down

The site is under maintenance, please come back later
This is LAN Chile not LAN Peru right (of course it is all one LAN)? It is splitting hairs but last time I checked LAN Peru only flew 320s. That would be a very long flight on a 320.
LP domestic flights are 320's, international are on 763's.
You can also fly to GIG, with GRU-GIG on Varig, for the same price.