NWA WBC to Asia from $1,450 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2002, 2:08 pm
Original Poster

Location: Homosassa, FL & Ringwood, NJ -UA-G(Lifetime); SPG-Plat (Lifetime)

Mileage run opportunity for those who hate coach. JFK to SIN/BKK runs about $1,800 RT. Ticketed in "Z" class. Ticket by Dec 2. Minimum stay 7 days (Outbound flight counts as day 1, thus you can do Jan 1-8 or Jan 2-9 to get a running start on 2003). Outbound 12/16 to 1/2. Inbound 12/31 to 1/9. Cancellation Fee $150.

Note that it WAS possible to go via HNL and NRT, but no seats left between HNL and NRT on 1/2 or 1/3.

I can't post a link, but if you go to the NWA home page and then Promotions, it listed there.

Full credit to doc who emailed me on this.
Old Nov 14, 2002, 2:27 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Vulcan... hehe... you DIDN'T know about this... shame shame! I was about to book a $1500 flight on NW/CO and upgrade using miles, but low and behold this deal popped up a week or so ago and I'm going to Japan in WBC for $1800 and getting enuff miles for a side-trip to SIN and bonus points for an extra 15K when the Mileage Mania points hit! Can you say "I Love NWA" right about now...
Old Nov 14, 2002, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
This was posted to the NW forum 2 weeks ago but no one thought of posting it here.

HNL-NRT was booked out in Z (and other BC) class for the last week of December since 2 weeks ago. It was available in Z just after the new year a few days ago when I bought my SEA-BKK itinerary (SEA-NRT-BKK-NRT-HNL-SEA).
Old Nov 14, 2002, 5:52 pm

I've seen a few Filipino-ethnic agencies here in the San Francisco Bay Area offer this roundtrip SFO-MNL for awhile on Northwest. Thought they were matching PhilippineAir.
Old Nov 14, 2002, 6:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by crankyusi:
I've seen a few Filipino-ethnic agencies here in the San Francisco Bay Area offer this roundtrip SFO-MNL for awhile on Northwest. </font>
Angeltravel.com was offering west coast-MNL for $1,600 which was good if you were headed there, otherwise $2,400+ to the other parts of Asia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.