Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where to find MPM for city pairs?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2002, 8:22 am
Original Poster

Where to find MPM for city pairs?

Is there a site that lists MPM for city pairs? I need to figure out the 25M in order to max out the miles...
Old Nov 13, 2002, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Takeshi Masuda:
Is there a site that lists MPM for city pairs? I need to figure out the 25M in order to max out the miles...</font>
Expedia.com usually lists the MPM in the fare rules at the bottom.
Old Nov 13, 2002, 10:28 am

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Takeshi Masuda:
I need to figure out the 25M in order to max out the miles...</font>

Old Nov 13, 2002, 12:16 pm

A fellow FTer passed this advice along to me when I asked a similar question quite some time ago. Always double check with the specific airline site (e.g., DL lists actual miles for each leg of any flight if you look under "Details".)because there may be some differences between the way the airline tabulates it and a general site tabulates it and the former is what counts. While there is generally close agreement, sometimes there are small differences that can be very important to someone cutting it close on getting to a certain status level.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.