Wiki Posts
Search

NW $98 fares from IAH

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2001, 7:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold Hilton Gold
NW $98 fares from IAH

Lots of $98 round trip fares on Northwest again from Houston IAH. East coast and west coast destinations, even Seattle and Portland. Check the Travelocity Dream Map...great for mileage runs. Good into March '02 I believe.
Old Nov 14, 2001, 9:33 am
CMW

No kidding, I was able to get one to RIC for $114 around Chrismas. Can't beat it. (Unless I had decided to go to BWI for $68 RT but not worth the extra drive.)
Old Nov 14, 2001, 12:42 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by CMW:
No kidding, I was able to get one to RIC for $114 around Chrismas. Can't beat it. (Unless I had decided to go to BWI for $68 RT but not worth the extra drive.)</font>
Funny, I'm flying RIC-IAH for the holidays. Looks like we'll be swapping seats

I actually have bought 3 of these $100 tickets for the next few months. Figured it won't hurt me to visit my family more often, and get a few thousand cheap miles in the process!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.