Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

Delta - PHL , BDL, or BWI to FL and Back in one day

Old Nov 22, 2000, 7:28 am
Original Poster

Has anyone seen reasonable Delta fares that would allow 3 segments to FL from either PHL, BWI, or BDL on a Saturday with 3 segments back to that same city on that same Saturday (thus, no Saturday night requirement).

It would be a very long day, but for the right price, might be worth it. I am not set on FL, but mention it only because of the tendency for lower fares from NE United States to FL. Any other 3-segment down and back itinerary in one day from one of those cities would be of interest.
Old Nov 22, 2000, 10:25 am

You might want to read this story about my attempt to book a similar itinerary.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum21/HTML/001648.html
Old Nov 22, 2000, 10:43 am
Original Poster

Thanks for your article's reference. I have been following that thread and all its replies. Certainly has been popular.

My bookings, though, have been successful with 3 segs up and 3 segs back without nary an eyebrow raised. Several agents even commented on what I was doing and just chuckled.
Old Nov 22, 2000, 2:12 pm

dljohn:

can you share with me what you booked on?

Thanks.
Old Nov 22, 2000, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

I am not currently booked on anything. I have posed the question because I would like to make such a trip and wondered if others have done it or seen routings/fares that would enable one to do it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.